Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • FAO. All Bristol riders
  • flatfish
    Free Member

The amount of bikes being stolen recently is rather disturbing to say the least and by the sounds of it, some of your sheds/garages/homes sound like they’re under protected. I run a security firm in Bristol suppling alarms, locks, ground anchors, etc. Some people will see this post like a blatant plug for my business which I suppose it is but it’s also a plea from another concerned mountainbiker. If you’d like me to come round to do a survey on your bike storage area or whole house, please mail me.

Info@kodasecure.co.uk

Flatfish

flatfish
    Free Member

Bump

sharki
    Free Member

However, he may also be a thieving brizzle chav who is after the last few dregs of un stolen bikes around the city…..

Or check out the link and protect whats your’s…..

hopster
    Free Member

Nope this man is legit and a friend Sharki.

sharki
    Free Member

Hopster.
    you remember our exmoor bimble from porlock weir? does that description in the thread linked below sound about right?…it seems ages ago..

up to ley hill

shaggy

I’ll vouch for Flatfish. Top chap.

Si
    Free Member

Was I on that bimble Sharki?

sharki
    Free Member

yes Si, you were..

I thought you were going out…..

See you monday.

hopster
    Free Member

Hopster.
    you remember our exmoor bimble from porlock weir? does that description in the thread linked below sound about right?…it seems ages ago..

up to ley hill

Crikey I have no idea where we went that day except Dunkery and Horner tea rooms.

sharki
    Free Member

We went up for eternity past the pheasant pens to the road, collapsed for a long while then bobbed up the road, down hawkcombe, up ley hill…are bugger i can’t remember either, iirc it was a big ride.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘FAO. All Bristol riders’ is closed to new replies.