Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Fancy a new honda motorbike for less than an ipad?
  • teddy
    Free Member

Honda cg110

This could make more difference to africa than geldof

trail_rat
    Free Member

Hows that then ?

Just another cheapo motorbike on the market l

Chinaco motorbikes have been en masse their for a long time. Honda just realise they are non competitive down there with them.

brakes
    Free Member

The reasonable price of the new Honda motorcycle was a direct result of the company’s global network status, which it used to drive down costs.

eh?

cbike
    Free Member

Good grief! cubs are going up in price. Should have kept it! should have kept it! aaagh!

chewkw
    Free Member

Honda EX5 Dream 110

docstar
    Free Member

I have a cg125 which I was quite pleased with as I rescued it from lying at the side of a mates shed for 8 years, pleased with it until another mate commented that he had a chainsaw with the same engine as the bike.

bwfc4eva868
    Free Member

My cheap ones wasn’t exactly cheap. £2000 for a 2012 Honda CBF 125 with 800 miles. Not Honda’s best build quality but for my winter commuter it’s fantastic. 320 miles from a 13 litre tank. I’m lucky if I get 140 miles on the 600

hora
    Free Member

Do? Hey come with riding flip flops? 🙂

rocketman
    Free Member

Would rather have an iPad tbh

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

pleased with it until another mate commented that he had a chainsaw with the same engine as the bike.

That would have ben a lie I suspect, being as chainsaws are generally 2 stroke and the CG is a 4 stroke.

5thElefant
    Free Member

The reasonable price of the new Honda motorcycle was a direct result of the company’s global network status, which it used to drive down costs.

Made in China then.

As a result, the price of the CG110 eventually came down to 100,000 naira (approximately £383.63).

That is impressively cheap.

Weird they have drum brakes. They always seemed more complicated (and expensive) than discs to me. I guess not.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Fancy a new honda motorbike for less than an ipad?’ is closed to new replies.