Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • False Teeth and Cavity @ CyB
  • teamslug
    Free Member

Off to CyB next weekend. What are the new bits like? And which routes are they on. Thanks

GSuperstar
    Free Member

*Excuse to show video oh myself*

Only a quick one but shows the Slab Jump from false teeth:

I believe it was the MBR or Dragon we did the majority of, found it a lot more fun than the Beast.

tracknicko
    Free Member

where is the jump in that vid?

GSuperstar
    Free Member

0:17

*awaits blah blah I’m faster than you etc*

emac65
    Free Member

Is that a bell ringing on your bike,if so you weren’t there last Saturday as well were you ?

Oh & nice vid 😀

teamslug
    Free Member

In Gsuperstars defence I’ve got helmet cam and when you watch back what you’ve ridden it doesn’t look half as good.I’ve ridden penmach really going for it and watching it back there is no sense of speed or how steep things are. I find it better to follow someone with the cam,or ride it first then turn round and film your mates all crashing when they show off for camera!

GSuperstar
    Free Member

Emac65 – Hope hubs are fantastic arent they 🙂 That click is one of my most favourite sound sin the world lol.

teamslug – Cams really dont do it any justice do they, the only way I can tell looking back at that jump is the click noise when it freewheels in the air. I’ve had some brilliant trails and jumps that I’ve looked back on and been so disappointed at the cams performance.

But in regards to your original question, all the new bits I rode on the Red trails wre fantastic. I used to get bored of a weeks riding but I think we did the MBR/Dragon 3 days in a row due to the ‘fun/rush’ element 🙂

emac65
    Free Member

Yep,love mine too !
    Must be my laptop that makes it sound like a bell ….

Nonsense
    Free Member

GSuperstar – just being nosy and saw the paintball vid you posted as well. Do you still play at all?

GSuperstar
    Free Member

I do yes mate 🙂

How come?

Nonsense
    Free Member

I used to play for London Tiigers back in the day. Not played for a good few years though.

GSuperstar
    Free Member

Ha no way, how far back in the day?

we actually train with the Tigers as our main sparring partners.

Nonsense
    Free Member

Like years and years ago. Do you train down at Abridge then?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘False Teeth and Cavity @ CyB’ is closed to new replies.