Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • Fake grass?!
  • grassland
    Free Member

Cheers pete

I have no idea about this spamming that that people keep talking about in relation to google!

I was actually trying to be helpful!

khani
    Free Member

sniff
    Free Member

Back to the op I’ve got astro in the back garden. Previous grass used to slope away from house and was really bad draining. Levelled it out, hardcore, sand, weed membrane and that’s it.

It’s brilliant fir the kids – play footie on it all the time. We also added golf holes so they play that as well. Considering it would take days before the real grass dried up enough for the kids to go for a kick about they are out almost as soon as the rain stops.

Oh added bonus is that I don’t waste my evenings/weekends cutting the grass – I go out on my bike instead.

Highly recommended here.

http://www.scotgreens.co.uk/crookstongreen.htm

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Fake Grass?

No wonder they say the drugs don’t work

FuzzyWuzzy

Muppets having a go at the grassland guy – he’s clearly not trying to disguise the fact he’s not giving impartial advice. sure it’s an advert of sorts but it’s relevant to thread and he’s being up front about it.

As for the whole thing, I might actually check it out to see how realistic it looks ‘in the flesh’. Got tired of doing my garden a couple of years ago so covered it in decking + gravel, unfortunately now weeds have taken hold (presumably airborne as I put matting down under the gravel) so it looks crap. Fake grass might be a good solution if it looked ok, although that said I’m slightly tempted to get the blue coloured version just to wind my neighbours up…

DezB
    Free Member

Spam is the use of electronic messaging systems (including most broadcast media, digital delivery systems) to send unsolicited bulk messages indiscriminately (wiki)

Someone already posted a link before Sam Grassland offered help!

I’ve noted his email, cos having dog and garden used as football pitch, we’re thinking of going fake too.

jackoinmoss
    Free Member

What tyres for fake grass?

Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)

The topic ‘Fake grass?!’ is closed to new replies.