Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Faces – flat or pointy
  • bwaarp
    Free Member

My missus likes big tits, care t….

No, I’ll get banned.

I’ll shut up.

cynic-al
    Free Member

Ernie, you made of chuckle there.

bwaarp
    Free Member

Can we just stick to the topic…..

Big tits.

Karinofnine

But the Viking gods didn’t have mealy-mouthed intermediaries. Oh, please don’t get me started on the perfidy of the major organised religions which have been used to control the masses, put bluntly. Now that people can read and write and have access to information (and shopping malls) religion is losing ground. Oh, and that they can’t drown, burn or impale non-believers.

The old gods are much more attractive, encompassing as they do fallability, capricity, jealousy, anger, joy, love and the fact that shit happens.

bwaarp
    Free Member

God damnit, boobs please!

JulianA
    Free Member

I think you might have a bad case of confusing Christianity with [edit]the church[edit off] organised religion!

Easily done – and I had as much reason so to do. All in the past now. The Plymouth Brethren have much to answer for. Don’t get me started.

coffeeking
    Free Member

No idea, am I pointy or flat?!

aka_Gilo
    Free Member

Karinofnine – Member
    The old gods are much more attractive, encompassing as they do fallability, capricity, jealousy, anger, joy, love and the fact that shit happens.

You talk a lot of sense – I like 😀

The fullsome breasts are a bonus, and proof of a bountiful God. Of some sort.

supertramp
    Free Member

My head is sort of both, a cross between Keneth Williams and Mr Potato Head. Having perused the photos I can say that if I ran into a wall, despite it’s size, It would not be my nose hitting first 😉

Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)

The topic ‘Faces – flat or pointy’ is closed to new replies.