Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 49 total)
  • Faces – flat or pointy
  • Karinofnine

In profile I’ve got a pointy face. A bit (a lot?) rodent-like – it’s kind of triangular seen from the side – if I ran into a wall (not that I do this often) my nose would hit before any other part of my face.

I’ve done some (tiny) research and most film stars/pop stars seem to have flat faces.

Which are you?

[To add value to putative data collectors perhaps I should add that I am half Prussian half English.]

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Flat.

Think Matt Damon with more me.

ton

my head is shaped like a anvil…….. 😀

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

flat. Filmstar looks!

cynic-al
    Free Member

100% Hollywood here.

Karinofnine

Hi TSY – hope things are well with you?

Ton – so you’re a pointy-face then 😆

ton

karin…….no i am a blockhead.

Karinofnine

Ian Drury and the ..

flintstoner
    Free Member

I am a pointed faced person. I want to see the person who could run into a wall and make first impact with anything other than their nose?!?

Karinofnine

LOL Fergal Sharkey?

But you know what I meant (I hope) – actually, if I ran into a wall my tits would hit first, by a significant margin.

cynic-al
    Free Member

Someone should ask for pics.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Like most people my nose extends beyond the profile of the rest of my face, so it always hits the wall first …. if I remain in a perfectly plumb upright position.

I would however much prefer to have a proper snout than the ridiculous primate face which I’ve sadly inherited through evolution. I’d also like proper whiskers too. Although above all, I would rather not have to be forced to walk on my hind legs – an extremely dangerous and hugely impractical operation which puts unnatural stresses on my back. And I can’t being to imagine how much faster I could run on four legs. Plus of course I could also cycle much faster with four pedals …. as I steered the handlebars with my strong and efficient muzzle.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

In profile I’ve got a pointy face.

I just checked and although I can’t comment on the pointiness of your face, I did wonder if you were a Yorkshire lass and whether your pooch was named after a useful industrial component ?

househusband

Anyone remember the Tefal adverts from the late 70’s or early 80’s..?

😥

Karinofnine

Yorkshire?! Ee by gum No. Although my father was stationed at RAF Patrington for a time. My dog is called Missy – what industrial component can be named after her? – apart from the stuff she slobbers onto the windows of my car and caravan which require industrial cleaners to remove *sigh*

I have found a photo of the things that hit first – hoping to upload but my patience may expire first

Talking of evolution, I would love to have 4xPaw and a tail would be awesome (cf Avatar)

druidh
    Free Member

Is there anyone whose nose wouldn’t hit a wall first?

Steelfreak
    Free Member

I would describe my face as ‘orc-like’.

Fortunately for my wife I’m much taller than her so she only ever has to look at my chest…

Karinofnine

Well, maybe if you had a hard on

But I MEANT flat or pointy faces really and I realise that what I posted was absolutely open to interpretation (which is the beauty of STW) (Evanescence on shuffle now so reflective)

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Yorkshire?! Ee by gum No.

Fair enough……there was something of the Yorkshire lass about you imo.

apart from the stuff she slobbers onto the windows of my car and caravan which require industrial cleaners to remove *sigh*

Have you tried Windolene ?

Karinofnine

Right, photos, not side on so I hope researchers can extrapolate relevant face/wall hitting information

BTW my uploads from Flickr never work

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Very nice. What’s that tattoo on your right arm ?

Karinofnine

I use Autoglym Fast Glass FTW

druidh
    Free Member

If you nose hits before them, you have a problem…

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

I use Autoglym Fast Glass FTW

Excellent. They seemed to have polished up very nicely.

druidh
    Free Member

Hmm – bump stops?

Karinofnine

It’s a Celtic thang … had it done in Berwick on Tweed when I was 40 – no need to rush these things lol. I love it. Had big tits since I was 13 MAJOR DISADVANTAGE

Karinofnine

On the positive side, I will never drown

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Had big tits since I was 13 MAJOR DISADVANTAGE

Bet they weren’t.

No need to shout btw luv.

Karinofnine

Honestly, I was flat as a pancake. I used to pray to god (because I still believe in the christian thing) for tits. Nada. Nothing. Not a gnat bite. Vests. YES a vest. When all my contemporaries were wearing bras I was in a **** VEST.Suddenly. BOOM. TITS. My first bra was 36C. Every man I met spoke exclusively to my chest.

Not angry, just recording facts. It’s been a very interesting life.

druidh
    Free Member

Tits. Proof a man can concentrate on two things at once.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

I used to pray to god (because I still believe in the christian thing) for tits.

You see ?……..careful what you pray for.

Although personally I can’t see much wrong with your heavenly sent assets.

cynic-al
    Free Member

Is MAJOR DISADVANTAGE a superhero?

And is the op high? I mean…pics in her underwear?

druidh
    Free Member

cynic-al – Member
    And is the op high? I mean…pics in her underwear?

Better than a door in her dressing-gown!

Karinofnine

Oops, that should have been believe[/i]ed in (the christian) god. I do not now. But I still have big tits.

Tits Triumph Over God!!!! Could this make the Sunday papers?

Who knows.

I’m going to take my dog for a walk now.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

that should have been believe[/i]ed in (the christian) god. I do not now.

Not since you’ve embraced Celtic paganism and witchcraft I take it ?

Well now there’s gratitude for you…..Jesus answers your prayers and gives you an enormous pair of knockers, and then you turn your back on him 😐

DezB
    Free Member

I have a pointless face

donsimon
    Free Member

pointy.

Karinofnine

Since my immediate christians were paedophiles, physical and psychological abusers, viz “You’re fat, ugly and mad – your’re mad and you don’t belong in this family” .. not sure how that goes with going to church every Sunday and professing to be “christian”. However, having regard to revelations about the wrong doings of the catholic church, maybe my experiences weren’t so unusual. And since adulthood, the warmongering of the likes of that Blair thing and the Bush horror reminds me that christianity has, like many other religions, moved a very great way fron its original tenets.

druidh
    Free Member

Karinofnine – Member
    christianity has, like many other religions, moved a very great way fron its original tenets.

Nope – I don’t think it has.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

But Jesus answered your prayers in your hour of need and rewarded you with an enormous pair of knockers – doesn’t that count for anything ?

Besides, what are the non-christian gods records when it comes to warmongering ? Thor hasn’t exactly got an unblemished record now has he ?

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 49 total)

The topic ‘Faces – flat or pointy’ is closed to new replies.