Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Facebook help – Chat
  • ojom
    Free Member

Does anyone know how to activate Chat function as a business.

it works fine as me as a person but The Bike Chain as an entity/business on there does not have a chat function available.

We want to turn this on so people can get live help during the day if they can’t phone with an enquiry etc.

IT bods to the rescue please!
    (Perhaps i need to create a new log in as TBC Helper or somesuch and allow him/me Admin status?)

Ta

stevomcd
    Free Member

Mark, looked at this as well. Not sure business pages can have “chat” at all. Could do it using Skype?

meehaja
    Free Member

maybe set up a link, i.e “need help? ask our mechanic dave Dave the mechanics facebook and leave it logged in. Its a useful function, a local bmx shop gave me all sorts of advice by chat while i was struggling with a stupid headset!

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Dunno, but I have found out that (^^^) brings up a picture of a shark when in chat. HTH

allthegear
    Free Member

You’ve got me thinking now…

Have you got a Mac? Installing Facetime for Mac would be really nice – people could call the Facetime address for you online and “show” you what latest thing they have broken and you could order the right part for them etc etc… (does kinda need them to have an iPhone, though!)

Rachel

molgrips
    Free Member

There are loads of chatty app things for webpages.

ojom
    Free Member

Thanks for all the angles/info.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Facebook help – Chat’ is closed to new replies.