Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • F1 hands shown
  • LordSummerisle
    Free Member

i thought Campos had been saved in a buyout headed up by Lord Lucan? 😉

Also with the testing, have Mclaren and a couple of other teams saying they'll be fitting a new aero package at Barhain (rather than this test as they aint ready yet)
    Which is strange as during a race if the part is designed and signed off by Friday, they can have it on the car by race day any where in the world (according to Brawn)

Gee-Jay
    Free Member

16 days to go, the excitement is building, could easily be the closest season for years 🙂

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

16 days to go, the excitement is building, could easily be the closest season for years

or not

I predict a riot procession

glenp
    Free Member

Yes indeed – great season in prospect.

See we still got some people who think F1 is so boring that they like to comment as such. Which is boring.

the-muffin-man

Well USF1 finally seem to have bitten the dust*…

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/81819

…so bring on Villeneuve and Stefan GP!!!

(*I feel sorry for the people who were duped into working for them – and the management should be ashamed, its not like they've not had time to prepare).

Kato

I'm facinated by that blown wing McLaren have. I was wondering why the shark fin was looking so fat!

thepurist

Kato – if you thought the blown wing was interesting, how about a potentially legal driver adjustable wing

Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)

The topic ‘F1 hands shown’ is closed to new replies.