Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Exposure Diablo
  • Kuco

Anyone using one if so what's your thoughts on it.

beings
    Free Member

Just got one for commuting and night riding. Not used it yet but so far seems okay 🙂

Podium
    Free Member

Yup – like mine.Got 1:04 out of it on full in 0 degrees so happy with that [was expecting 45-50 mins]
    Nice clean beam.
    It's more of a flood than a spot,unlike the Joystick.
    Very back-pocketable still, handy as a just-in-case year round.
    Extended run times with a piggyback = sorted.
    I'd buy another if something happened to this one, which is always the acid test of a product.

manton69

Excellent on the head mount, but you only get an hour or so on max. I run in with a Hope Vision 4 on the medium setting and it is more than up to the job of highlighting whatever I want to see. The only word of caution is if you want to use a red eye on the back, which does decrease the battery life a lot (or it did when we were out in the snow on Wednesday night) . This may have had more to do with the temperature though, but we are going to experiment with this over the next week or so.

Northwind

It's another very expensive Exposure torch. Performance is just fractionally better than a cheap P7 torch from hong kong. And no removable battery either. The mount's good though.

organic355
    Free Member

Just got one for commuting and night riding. Not used it yet but so far seems okay

Thats like one of those reviews you get on amazon for movies or games that havnt been release yet. LOL

This games gonna be awesome when it comes out , 5 stars, buy it!!!! 😀

Thats said, I have a joystick and its awesome, so the Diablo is bound to be good too, no? 😀

crazy-legs

It's very nice and the run time is actually better than quoted which I was pleasantly surprised about.
    Very light, small, good clean beam although the Medium setting (about 300-350 lumens) is a sort of annoying "not quite enough power" to really open it up on singletrack, you need either another light in conjunction with it or to turn it onto High.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Exposure Diablo’ is closed to new replies.