Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Exmoor!
  • SOAP
    Free Member

Worth a look or just stick with the Q's
    Anyone know of a link to a route (15ish miles)
    cheers

snaps
    Free Member

Just off up there now 😛
    Drop me an email for route files or join Oldfarts ride up there next week.

jam-bo

i lived in taunton for eight years and only rode exmoor a handful of terms. too much good stuff on the quantocks to go any further…

trailmonkey

Lots of good riding but I personally hate it. Great descents but they never seem quite worth the endless climbs. Certainly worth the occasional trip but it would break my heart to drive past Dartmoor or the Quantocks to get there.

Dibbs
    Free Member

Its harder to string a good route together on Exmoor, the Quantocks is so much easier.

allthepies
    Free Member

Exmoor is superb, hard work but it's got it all 🙂

Scienceofficer
    Free Member

Exmoor is for big day rides where you want to feel away from everything – You pretty much have to be self supporting.

I don't get that feeling on the Mendips and the Quantocks because, really, you're only one downhill away from someone's house. Not so on Exmoor.

dropoff

Thank god you lot don't like Exmoor 🙂

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

Cracking trails around dunkery horner porlock minehead allerford. Some of it cheeky. Watch out for the old folk.

SOAP
    Free Member

Im thinking of going next weekend, has anyone got any kmz's or good route maps?
    cheers
    ps Quantocks were so good today 😆

allthepies
    Free Member

>I don't get that feeling on the Mendips and the Quantocks because, really, you're only one downhill away from someone's house. Not so on Exmoor.

+1

oldfart

Chippy you are more than welcome to join us for my easter parade next saturday .new blood always welcome ! 😈
    just have a rummage on the bike forum post on there and it'll get bumped back into people's minds !

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Exmoor!’ is closed to new replies.