Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Excited about riding this weekend?!
  • stumpy01

Anyone else?!

I have a half day booked and will then be zooming over to Wales, meeting up with 5 others.
    We’re riding CyB on Sat and then Penmachno on Sunday. Can’t wait! Feels like it’s been ages since I’ve been out on the bike.
    Mixture of experience this weekend, so it’ll be a nice paced, sociable ride. Was expecting cold & wet, so this warm September week is very welcome – looking forward to some puddle-free fast trails!

Bringing the camera, seeing as the weather looks good and the other half has made us a large tea loaf!!

1hr & counting………….

philconsequence
    Free Member

SWINLEY FORUM RIDE

very excited 😀

dirtygirlonabike
    Free Member

Today is my last day at work before I’m off for a month long cycling holiday in the sun 8) 5hrs and counting…

flyingmonkeycorps

Yes… I spent the first half of this week in the Lakes so it’s only an early doors local pootle for me, but I’m still looking forward to it!

singlespeedstu

I’ll be at CyB tomorrow too.
    Nice little bimble round as a warn up to the CyB Enduro on Sunday.

stumpy01

^^^ I am always doing something when these STW rides come along. I’ve keep missing Pook’s Peaks Pootle.
    Need to try & squeeze the next one in!!

mrblobby
    Free Member

Properly excited. Had some evil stomach bug the past few days (shall spare the picolax like details) but looks to be sorting itself out just in time for the super sexy swinley ride 🙂 (though may pack some loo roll just in case!)

foxyrider
    Free Member

Test riding new bikes @the cycle show so defo!!!

shortcut

Looking forward to a nice day out on the local trails tomorrow. Expecting to be doing about 50 miles and finishing with a pint or two. 😀

honourablegeorge

Flying to france tomorrow. Les Arcs Sunday.

I’m not far off making loud whooping noises at my desk.

Bregante

Had my “weekend” yesterday. Start nights tonight 👿

Mackem

Gits. Knacked my shoulder so no mtbing for me. Still, a nice road ride along the coast in 30c sunshine isnt too bad I suppose.

Brownbacks
    Free Member

ride with us on Sunday!

http://www.brownbacksracing.co.uk

and if you can’t ride, marshal!!!!

info@brownbacksracing.co.uk 😀

MrsToast
    Free Member

I’m off to Nant-Y-Arian tomorrow, I’m hoping the 3 hour drive will be worth it! And that the trails won’t be massively above my ability level…

bigyinn
    Free Member

Got an early start and attempt number 2 will commence on round the island coastal path in a day (approx 80miles offroad). Weather looks excellent, trail conditions should be dry and firm….
    Hopefully there wont be the savage 40mph headwinds that I encountered last time which dropped my average speed to ~5mph. 😕

mansonsoul
    Free Member

I’m also doing the CyB Enduro, I’m SUPER excited! I can’t wait!

SprocketJockey
    Free Member

Got friends visiting tomorrow so planning a dawn patrol on Dartmoor before they arrive…. will be only me 3rd or 4th proper off road ride this summer due to work and family committments. Just looking at the map. I’m thinking a quick loop out from Bennett’s Cross / Warren House over to Soussons Down, and then perhaps on to Grimspound and Coombe Down if I get the time. Back to the van for a brew before heading home for brekkie.

Wookster

Three hours tomorrow booked while kids at a birthday party, Sunday at the cycle show (tragic I know) Monday whole day riding local trails!! 😆

Jamie
    Free Member

Today is my last day at work before I’m off for a month long cycling holiday in the sun 5hrs and counting…

Dayum! Road or MTB, DGOAB?

excitable1
    Free Member

Snowdon up & down then up again and down again tomorrow. Very early start (the best kind).

Very excited, checked the bike out last night & will again tonight just to make sure !!

chvck
    Free Member

Haven’t been on my bike for 3 weeks now so looking forward to the abermtb freshers ride up nant-y-arian tomorrow! Not sure what to do Sunday, either a spot of DH or a bit of an epic 😀

beckykirk43
    Free Member

No riding for me 🙁
    Am going walking with uni’s rambling society in the peaks on sunday though so will no doubt be keeping my out for cyclists!

Bucko

I’ll probably head out to my local trails on Haldon on Saturday and a ride on Dartmoor, maybe Lustleigh on sunday or Monday. Got to make the most of the trails while they’re still dry

oliverd1981
    Free Member

I’m Stuck on an Oil rig and I warn you now, the bad weather will be coming home with me on Thursday.

Candodavid
    Free Member

No riding on sunday as son has 1st rugby match of the season then his birthday party after, working tomorrow. Might try and get out sunday evening.

anthemrules
    Free Member

Going to do do a bit of the SDW tomorrow. Never done it before,despite saying i would. Ditchling Beacon here i come…. 😀

willv

Usual wet weekend predicted for Dumfries – still looking forward to it mind

tazzymtb

taking some novice SS riders out tomorrow which will be fun and then riding with Xckeefy and crew on sunday for a slowcore best of british minceathon 😀

and trying a new ratio on the big wheel ss 34:16 should be “interesting” on the thrutchy climbs 😀

Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)

The topic ‘Excited about riding this weekend?!’ is closed to new replies.