Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Ex Team bikes Chain Reaction
  • chameleon78
    Free Member

Noticed on Dirt forum that a guy owns an ex team CRC intense.

Would he need to be in the know or do they sell them off each season?

jam-bo

they sell them off each season. perk of being a team rider.

loads of ex-atheron commencals floating around out there.

strange thing is people seem to think they should carry some sort of premium…

chameleon78
    Free Member

I'd like to think they were cheaper! i'd also be concerned how thrashed they were. Where do they sell them? ebay?

sterho1
    Free Member

but the bikes will have been well look after by a team mechanic, setup correctly, with a decent spec with parts being replaced when broken. probably no more trashed than a normal second hand bike? i agree that the premium price is wrong but there are some bargain ex-team bikes out there!

Curly68
    Free Member

Is it the guy from Holland? I don't go on Dirt forum as SDH is bad enough. There is a Dutch guy on SDH though that has a couple of ex team bikes. Very nice they are to. Lucky guy.

Hadge
    Free Member

My workmate used to ride for CRC, don't know what he did with his bike but I will ask him Monday. It was a gorgeous blue Intense, very very nice bike indeed.

adeward
    Free Member

i once went with a team to buy an ex factory bimota tesi (a very trick motorbike) whe we got it home and stripped it,, it was worn out just about every part needed replacing ,, it was the sweepings off the workshop floor,,

buyer beware you never know what has happened to these ex team bikes

yatesy

hadge dans m6 was sold to a young lad(hodge) who rides with the club he's racing all this years nps dhs on it.this one was in top con when sold as i did all the work on it last season

momo

Friend of mine bought an ex Gee Atherton mini-DH a couple of years ago from the 'bay.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Ex Team bikes Chain Reaction’ is closed to new replies.