Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Even the toffs prefer apple!
  • tails
    Free Member

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-18171093

Even if you hate apple you can’t deny he really is on top of his game.

butcher

Good designer he might be, but I don’t understand why he is being knighted?

zilog6128

The Establishment are desperately trying to convince us that knighthoods have any relevance in 21st century life? 😆

tails
    Free Member

Good designer he might be, but I don’t understand why he is being knighted?

Why was Chris Hoy knighted, for being very good at their job I imagine.

The Establishment are desperately trying to convince us that knighthoods have any relevance in 21st century life?

I read about an artist who turned down the lot MBE, OBE, CBE, Knighthood! lol! Top guy!

kimbers

zilog6128 – Member
    The Establishment are desperately trying to convince us that knighthoods have any relevance in 21st century life?

^^
    this

Edukator
    Free Member

Now if a bloke who plays footy for England and does a good job gets knighted who am I to object, but some bloke that I’ve never heard off penning geeky stuff that is irritating to use for foreigners… .

TuckerUK
    Free Member

I’m pretty sure ‘The Establishment’ would much rather they, and not their government (bowing to yet another PC agenda), got to choose exactly who does and who does not get a Knighthood.

Cougar

How long has Princess Anne been knighting people instead of Queeny? I’d feel proper jibbed if it were me. “Congratulations, you’ve been awarded a Knighthood! And here to present it is Geoff, Buckingham Palace’s senior gardener.”

CountZero

Now if a bloke who plays footy for England and does a good job gets knighted who am I to object, but some bloke that I’ve never heard off penning geeky stuff that is irritating to use for foreigners… .

Ignorant ****. Jonny Ive is English.

Edukator
    Free Member

I didn’t say he wasn’t English, read before insulting. He pens his stuff for foreigners who then sell to Brits doing the UK balance of payments a power of no good. Traitor! (add smiley to taste)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Even the toffs prefer apple!’ is closed to new replies.