Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Endura superlight short failures
  • doctornickriviera
    Free Member

Anyone else. Both mine and a mates pairs have ripped through the crotch seam and seat after juts a few rides in exactly the same place. Seems like an area of weakness. Going to send them back but just wondering if this was a common problem.

doctornickriviera
    Free Member

And i love all my other endura kit – stealth jacket/various shorts and tights , so have no axe to grind with endura.

robarnold
    Free Member

Mine did exactly[/b] the same thing second ride out, CRC got me a new pair within days, but I only wore them a couple more times before the poor fit and constantly having to hoik them up led to me selling them on here.
    Not for me unfortunately, I now just use a mudguard over the back wheel and wear an extra pair of non-padded shorts over my tights for extra insulation

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    jumping_flea
    Free Member

My Altura attacks failed last week so I've gone for the Superlights. Rode today in them with no probs – I hope they will be ok, because the altura ones were rubbish.

boxelder

Been using mine on wet days for 2 winters (30 rides?). No problems.
    Contact Endura, I suspect they'll 'fess up if it is a known problem.

rocky-mountain
    Free Member

i like endura, have had stuff since the mid 1990's. worn it here and in nz, till its fallen off. the mt500's were awesome, bib and zip affair.

however their recent shorts with with lycra shorts inside are crap. i know wear aldi shorts and have stiched up the outer ones.

aldis stuff seems to be made in the same factort; zips, printed labels etc are the same, different price……… the joys of china, thursdays and sunday deals

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Endura superlight short failures’ is closed to new replies.