Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Endura jacket sizing
  • MSP

I have seen a few comments that endura pants come up a bit small, what are the jackets like, are the sizes a true representation or just fanciful.

hughjengin
    Free Member

I have a Endura windchill jacket, medium, and it fits pretty much like a medium in any other brand I have tried. I also have Endura Hummvee shorts, I weigh 10 and a bit stone and have a 30″ waist and the inner shorts nearly cut me in half !! SO yes it appears that the shorts sizing is odd, but the jackets and tops seem about right

edd

I have a small sized Endura Venturi II which fits perfectly. Normally I’d say I’m a medium size.

jim
    Free Member

As above jacket sizing seems pretty standard (medium seems much the same as other brands), but I go up a size for bibs/shorts.

Surf-Mat
    Free Member

MSP – I find their shorts big. I have two pairs of Endura Singletracks (one 3/4 length, the others normal) and I take Small with a 29″ waist. Even then they are spacious.

Jacket wise, I’ve just bought a Stealth – 42″ chest, longish arms but only 5’8″ so not that long in the body – Medium fits perfectly.

Blazin-saddles
    Free Member

I’ve got a stealth also. size large and I’m 6’2 with 42″ chest. it’s a good close cycling fit with not a lot under it for me, lower arms are a bit tight if anything.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Endura jacket sizing’ is closed to new replies.