Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Endura Convert II softshell jacket owners
  • tommo999
    Free Member

Are you happy with your convert softshell jackets? I need a new windproof and this looks to be contender. Tell me all the pros and cons please!

toxicsoks
    Free Member

Very happy. Would have been ecstatic if I hadn’t had to have a warranty replacement due to the elastic cuff edgings parting company with the rest of the sleeve after 2 months…

iain65
    Free Member

Pretty good overall, cuffs need stitching and as I have nothing to compare it against I’m not sure it breathes brilliantly, however it’s very warm, windproof and comfotable to wear. Detchable sleeves are great.

iain

carlos
    Free Member

Another very pleased overall, not had the cuff issue or any other tbh, windproof (as you’d expect) quite waterproof too considering, good fit, detachable sleeves, warm and versatile, large pockets on the rear and a good sized zipped one too for the roadie in you and looks great in Green

But the rear roadie pockets collect the cr4p when on the Mtb and there are no vents as such, its sleeves ON or OFF.

Would I buy again? Yeah for sure

KevinPP
    Free Member

Great jacket overall, but I too had problems with the stitching on the cuff. Good ol’ mum stitched it back together and did the other side too just to reinforce it. Seems to be the only weak link though.

stev0
    Free Member

I like the detachable sleeves, but be careful when putting them back on, manage to chew up it up with the zip and rip a small hole, under the armpit so not big deal and was probably due to my sausage fingers.
    overall: good jacket.

stabilizers

Great jacket/gilet. Use it for mtb, road and a running jacket whenever the weather demands it
    No issues. Definitely a good buy.
    Just don’t buy green. That’s my colour.

shortcut

Love it. I bought one to do LEJoG last year and used it both as a jacket and a gilet for much of the 1000 miles.

It keeps the wind out, most of the rain, has decent pockets (unlike the Gore Phantom) it does what it says on the tin really. Just a full length merino vest on underneath in the very cold has seen me through the winter.

Cracking bit of kit and very flexible.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Endura Convert II softshell jacket owners’ is closed to new replies.