Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Endura Clickfast Liner Shorts
  • NWAlpsJeyerakaBoz
    Free Member

Looking to get a pair of these to go with the Singletrack shorts. Is it worth going for the mesh type or lycra type?

Main concern is i dont want them to ‘ride’ up.

Ta

clubber
    Free Member

Neither. The Endura shorts are a bit rubbish IMO. Get some other brand ones and the Endura baggy.

donsimon
    Free Member

The lycra ones won’t ride up, they might, however, cut of the circulation. 😯

neninja
    Free Member

I’ve got a couple of pairs and they are pretty cheap and nasty. I use them for shorter rides but wear something better quality on longer ones.

thesurfbus
    Free Member

I have a pair for sale if you are interested.
    They are a size large, but are pretty tight on me (34″ waist, usually a Large in Endura), probably more like a medium, they have never been worn, although the wife has washed them. £10 posted

honourablegeorge

What’s better quality? I have the Enduras and they’re the best liner shorts I have. Out of a collection that came from Aldi and free with some other cheap shorts, and one pair of ten quid dhbs. Maybe I should try something decent.

Simon

@ thesurfbus – if nobody else wants the clickfast liner shorts I’ll take them for a tenner posted, please. My email is in my profile.

pistonbroke
    Free Member

The mesh type have a better pad in them and are a better fit, both have leg grippers so don’t ride up. I’d go for the mesh type.

doctornickriviera
    Free Member

I always now wear quality bibs under my baggies. Hate the clickfast liners.

stumpyjon

They’re OK, I have both, niether ride up. Been thinking of getting some bib shorts though.

old_mtber
    Free Member

Make sure you try before buying – the leg grippers are ultra tight and cut off circulation and the stated size of the short bears no relation to the actual size. Major quality control problems with Endura at the moment IMO.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Endura Clickfast Liner Shorts’ is closed to new replies.