Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • endoscopy tomorrow
  • btbb
    Free Member

nonk – Member
    is he still with us?

er yes but appears to have another issue

nonk
    Free Member

i was fairly irritable after i had it.

MrNutt
    Free Member

how long is this bloody sore throat supposed to last?

HoratioHufnagel
    Free Member

i had one, but they put the camera down the end of my penis! incredibly uncomfortable, especially the stinging gell they inject in the end.

They were in there for ages, and at one point inserted a metal claw down the inside of the tube to retrieve 'something interesting' from my bladder.

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

😯

MrNutt
    Free Member

yes I had the metal claw twice to tear out bits of my guts!

Frankenstein
    Free Member

Why would they be examining your penis for gastric problems??? wtf?
    Claw for biopsy I guess but your bladder isn't examined like the camera down your mouth like Mr Nutt. Your throat should be better in 3 days but take something for it even honey.

I had a stomach bug last month and side effect was acid irritating my stomach and esophagus so I'm on PPI's for 4 bloody weeks to heal/wait and see or more weeks but I can't eat more one meal a day which sucks and riding is slow and if it doesn't go away I might have to have Mr Nutt's examination to see whats going on with that valve. with a camera down the gob.

😳 😥 👿
    Frigging sucks.

MikeG

Only twice with the metal claw, you're lucky, I had 'routine' biopsy's taken every 5 cm from the start to end of my colon 😯
    Hearing the doc saying open, close then watching the nurse yank the claw back like she's starting a lawnmower isn't something I want to do again in a hurry.

Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)

The topic ‘endoscopy tomorrow’ is closed to new replies.