Viewing 37 posts - 1 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Endomondo April Challenges
  • stayhigh

Morning All

Well done to all those who took part in the march challenges and congratulations to Kev who looks like he’s just nicked it from Chris.

Here are the links for april for all those who want to enter, no excuses now the summers here lol

MTB

ROAD

RUNNING

Cheers all and happy trails 🙂

_tom_
    Free Member

In the road one, not sure if I’ll get many miles logged though as my phones gps is a bit crap.

stayhigh

You can add workouts from your Garmin or manually if you know the distance and time. If you dont know the distance you can use sites like JUSTGORIDE to plot the route.

bobfromkansas
    Free Member

andytherocketeer

end date (at least for the mtb one) is 1 day too early? 😉

tarquin
    Free Member

Joined!

Leading the cycling challenge for now (since you are all asleep).

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

I’m in but road only.

nick3216
    Free Member

When doing a long road ride on an MTB which should it rank under?

ask1974
    Free Member

I’m in. Only 170km in March so a nice target to beat.

easygroove
    Free Member

joined road challenge

BUT….the prize is only adulation of the masses and NO haribo …what’s going on?!!

simondbarnes

Was disappointed that the March road challenge ended a day early robbing me of the chance of the win. I’m out this month.

bob_summers

Why did it finish early?* I was on for clocking up 2000k 🙁

I’m out for April, having a week off over Easter and then spending some time with my neglected MTB. Safe riding!

Edit: it didn’t. And in the end, I didn’t either 😉

simondbarnes

Edit: it didn’t. And in the end, I didn’t either

Ah, someone changed it! I’d have ridden much further yesterday if I’d known 😉

stayhigh

I’ve sorted the end dates for the April challenges, not sure what was up with the March ones as I didnt set them up.

Haribo for the winners can be arranged its just that none of the previous winners were too bothered about it for one reason or another.

Fingers crossed I’ve got some spare chainring bolts so I can get some miles in this afternoon 😉

bob_summers

Haribo isn’t vegan 🙂

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

The March one was a touch short. I uploaded my 50 mile Saturday morning club ride and it wasn’t counted.!

🙁

bob_summers

Check again Neil, same happened to me but now it’s appeared.

nick3216
    Free Member

When doing a long road ride on an MTB which should it rank under?

Bump. Doing an end to end this month on my singlespeed, but much of it will be on road.

stayhigh

I’d say that if its not at least over 50% off road then it should be down as a road one IMO

bobfromkansas
    Free Member

apologies on the dates, never done it before so live and learn. You’d have had to up your miles by a fair bit simon to have won. take a moral victory.

simondbarnes

I was only joking Bob. I had no chance of getting first place. Other priorities for April, no chasing miles.

bobfromkansas
    Free Member

I hoped you were. Riding an extra two hundred miles to win would be certifiable, and yet a little bit noble at the same time.

nick3216
    Free Member

I’d say that if its not at least over 50% off road then it should be down as a road one IMO

Sounds fair to me.

seanoc
    Free Member

I don’t think the running one is working quite as it should be; I think it’s including the last day of March into the count.

Who’s Sepp aka Flysepp ?
    He does a lot of distance over some interesting looking routes.

stayhigh

seanoc Should be sorted now.

radoggair
    Free Member

Haribo for the winners can be arranged its just that none of the previous winners were too bothered about it for one reason or another.

still waiting for februarys prize to be sent.

Would of won March as well if it would log any ( but one) of my garmin rides.

Oh well, i’ll just have to win April’s then 🙂

stayhigh

radoggair send me your details and I’ll mail some out to you 🙂

If sepp keeps going the way he is I’ll be airmailing them come the end of the month lol

andytherocketeer

Oh. Seems like there’s more than just me around these parts. My Kilometre-age is peanuts in comparison.

tarquin
    Free Member

Nick 3216 needs to be disqualified from the on road, he is obviously taking too many performance enhancing drugs, 510km to date from the start of the month!

wors

Nick 3216 needs to be disqualified from the on road

I agree 635 miles! Animal!! 😈

Jamie
    Free Member

BUT….the prize is only adulation of the masses and NO haribo …what’s going on?!!

Don’t worry, even if you’re promised Haribo you won’t get any. I won the Feb running challenge and didn’t even get offered any.

….I only ran the 193 miles for some tangfastics. In hindsight, it would have been easier to go to the shop and buy some.

😉

radoggair
    Free Member

nick’s doing an end o end, which if you are to be beaten by someone its someone who’s doing that magnificent challenge. Good luck as well.

Got a fri – sun off the bike due to some visting which (supposedly) i cant take my bike with 🙁

Sandwich

No 2 in MTB challenge seems to be logging a fair few road miles with little or no-off-road. Rather bad form, what?

easygroove
    Free Member

whats an end o end? Is it another endomondo challenge?

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

“I don’t think the running one is working quite as it should be; I think it’s including the last day of March into the count.”

Thats not fair I didnt go for a run on the last day of March 🙁

Jamie
    Free Member

whats an end o end? Is it another endomondo challenge?

LEJOG innit?

Viewing 37 posts - 1 through 37 (of 37 total)

The topic ‘Endomondo April Challenges’ is closed to new replies.