Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • emma watson spoof =)
  • taka
    Free Member

after searching the net after seeing the half blood prince somthing poped into my mind

Emma Watson admits to being up the Duff with Daniel Radcliffe
    Emma Watson has revealed that she is definitely up the Duff with Daniel Radcliffe. In a revealing mobile telephone call to the Daily Smug newspaper, she admitted what many pundits have suspected all along.

Emma Watson travelled in secret last week w/ Daniel to North Kilsyth in Tennessee, USA, and together the pair climbed the Duff Mountain, which is a peak in the area renown for the train which makes its way around there.

It appears Watson freely admitted to being up the Duff with Daniel Radcliffe during the past 24 hours.

Watson visited the town of North Kilsyth as the home of Magdalena Winswich, one of the USA's foremost portrait photograpers, to have her photograph taken for the cover of Tatler Magazine.

"I liked the photos so much" she said, "that I immediately put in an order for one. I could see that Daniel also liked the photo. I know he's a keen photographer, because for the rear of the year competition, he took me from behind. Several times.

Daniel's also a keen photo frame collector, and could easily frame the photo, so I asked him if he'd then like to mount me himself.

"He readily agreed, which I was very pleased about, because I know that ever since we started filming together, with all the photos he has taken, and all the spare photo frames he has, I know Daniel has been looking forward for years to mounting me on his sideboard.

"So now he can have me not only on the sideboard, but also in the bathroom, on the mantlepiece or even in the bedroom. In fact, not wishing to appear big-headed or anything, I know he is so excited to be able to have me anywhere he wants.

"And I'd like that."

made me laugh after i got it 😉

iDave
    Free Member

have you taken crystal meth in the last hour?

will
    Free Member

is it meant to be funny?

andywhit
    Free Member

Just say no.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘emma watson spoof =)’ is closed to new replies.