Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Embracing the filth
  • fatsimonmk2
    Free Member

i well and truly embraced the filth today glad i put guards on was a very last minute choice took me a half hour to clean the bike when i got back and about an hour and a half to get me clean and warm in the bath the clothes are still going round in the washing machine and the strangest thing is I LOVED EVERY MINUTE 😀

Smee
    Free Member

Yip. I went straight into the shower fully clothed after a ride yesterday. Today is was just slippery as hell. Great fun though.

andrewy

Me too! I really enjoyed it as well, the weather was perfect, but I did wonder where all the other mountain bikers were, I only saw one in 30 miles.

40mpg

I jumped in a stream, bike n all, at the end of the ride, saved a lot of hose time 🙂

luke.ellis
    Free Member

and me! was a brilliant sloppy, muddy, wet day on the local trails. i went from clean to caked in mud with in 2 mins. Brilliant! and just to show off how muddy i was i thought it would be fun to ride through the middle of town full of sunday shoppers. Young lads looked in amazement while there mums just shook there head at me in disgust. Ace! i love winter riding.

Bring on the mud

andrewy

The looks you get ere great aren't they; a cross between ptiy and confusion 😀

Ed-O
    Free Member

Conditions are perfect at the moment 🙂

grahamt1980

Aston hill was a little entertaining today. The slipperiest I have ever seen it. Amazing fun though.
    Not being able to stand up due to slipping over after crashing on DH4 was a highlight

mutley

yup me too, looked like i had been pebbled dashed after three hours on the chilterns

plus a bit bashed up from general slideyness which ended in me dropping it on a wet root and flying into a tree, luckily hitting the ground a few times scrubbed off some of my speed :O)

Andituk
    Free Member

Went to Ladybower today, Lockerbrook was superb, front wheel slides, rear wheel slides, had a riot 😀

kimbers

aston hill was sketchy as ive ever seen it
    so many different types of mud on 1 hill
    getting better at slimy off camber roots though

walla24
    Free Member

nightride this eve, couldnt quite tell how deep the puddles were! got soaked/windblasted/ended up on my ass in the mud….freaking loved it!
    😛

no_eyed_deer
    Free Member

Aston. In. The. Wet. 😯

Not fun… Scary… Scary.. Scary..

Sheesh.. you brave! 😀

rp16v
    Free Member

bristol is…….WET
    figured if your going to get wet do it properley sod the gaurds

lets get messy

dangriff
    Free Member

Need suncream for the rides in Brisbane today.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Embracing the filth’ is closed to new replies.