Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Eid Mubarak everyone!
  • Elfinsafety
    Free Member

I'm not Muslim personally, but a nice Muslim family wished me this earlier on, so I thought I'd pass on the good will to others on here.

Thoughts and best wishes to those in Pakistan suffering from the terrible floods, and to those around the World suffering from negative things beyond their control, whatever their faith.

Peace.

sweepy
    Free Member

And 'kul 'am wantum bikhair' to you 🙂

Jamie
    Free Member

geetee1972
    Free Member

Unbelievable – SingleTrackWorld breaks out in a rash of religious tolerance.

Is it safe for the pope to come to the UK now or is this just Muslims that we've decided to accept?

sweepy
    Free Member

Apparently its roughly on a par with 'Merry Xmas'. I can tolerate that 🙂

crikey
    Free Member

Eid Mubarak Elf, I'm in an area that celebrates Eid very well, with stretch limos, Lamborghinis, X5s, lovely food, fireworks, lovely ladies in amazing clothes and most importantly, kids on new bikes!

Hohum
    Free Member

The Pakistani family next door to me have been dressed up in their Sunday best today.

I guessed there must have been some reason why.

Jamie
    Free Member

X5s

Regardless of what religion you are, there is always one X5 nobber 😉

Is it safe for the pope to come to the UK now or is this just Muslims that we've decided to accept?

He can pop round for a cuppa if he stops covering up for pedophiles.

crikey
    Free Member

The Pakistani family next door to me have been dressed up in their Sunday best today.

I guessed there must have been some reason why.

Give them a smile and say Eid Mubarak!

MrWoppit
    Free Member

No thanks.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

And 'kul 'am wantum bikhair' to you

(Has to Google that one) 😳

Thank you Sweepy! It's been a while snce I last went to qada class (I could read arabic text back then)!

After all this week's arguing, I just thought it was really nice that this family was so happy, and the kids so excited by it all. Perked me right up! 🙂

( I din't tell them I was on my way to meet WCA for a beer) 😯

Actually, as I've grown quite distant from the Muslim side of my family, I really do feel I'm missing out on all the wonderful food and that, which follows the period of ritual fasting. Oh well I spose I haven't deserved it really. 😳

Ha ha! 😆 The Muslims I know would be quite tickled by that! 'Sunday best'! 😆

You know what, Peace to everyone. No harm in that.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Woppit; lighten up for a moment. Let you sphincter relax just a bit. 🙂

rangeroy
    Free Member
    chewkw
    Free Member

Happy Eid!

🙂

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

rangeroy; I don't know if you live in an area frequented by Pakistani/Bangladeshi people, but by 'eck; some of the ladies???? I remember a White mate of mine, 'what does it take to become Muslim? Teach me. Please. I'll pay you'. 😀

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Religion is ridiculous. Islam currently top of the pops.

scaredypants

and a merry rosh hashanah to one & all – Ho Ho Ho

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Eid Mubarak everyone!’ is closed to new replies.