Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Edinburgh Wednesday Night Ride Tonight !
  • grantmccall63
    Free Member

Hi,

I am planning on a ride tonight not sure if anything else is planned as not been on the forum for a while.

Anyway plan to leave from Cargo at 6:15pm and will pass Bonaly shop around 6:45pm….keen to get back before the light goes.

Cheers

Grant

grantmccall63
    Free Member

stevemtb
    Free Member

What’ll the pace be like? I’m pretty unfit at the moment but have been wanting to start out on Wednesday nights again.

If I can get away from work on time and there’s a bike in working condition in my flat I’ll try and get out. Doubt I’ll make Cargo but will try and meet you along the canal. Hardtail is definitely in bits so likelihood will be I’ll be riding a bright green Niner and will probably be joining the canal at the new flats where you’d come off to go to the Corn Exchange.

Don’t wait, probably 50/50 if I’ll make it or not.

grantmccall63
    Free Member

Ok, may see you out there….cheers.

stevemtb
    Free Member

Not going to make it tonight Grant, sorry mate.

Still at work with a fair bit to do 🙁

13thfloormonk

Would like to try and start doing these rides again but am on holiday at the moment (anyoine say ‘North Shore’? 8) ).

If I can reorganise my driving lessons for another night then I should be able to make some wednesday rides later in the month.

Gordy
    Free Member

I can do Wednesdays but a fair bit later than 6:30 usually. Off to Glentress at about 8:00 if that suits anybody.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Sorry – not up to it tonight – night shift last night and feeling distinctly blurry around the edges

grantmccall63
    Free Member

Okay, will try to get a thread going early next week for Wednesday again.

Cheers

Grant

kennyp
    Free Member

Were you the bloke that passed the shop just before 7 wearing black? I think we nodded hello to you (I was just back from a post-work ride and chatting to three girls from Hervelo about to head out.

Hope you had a good ride.

bigjim

Couldn’t have come tonight, dodgy prawn sandwich yesterday. Won’t be long til we don’t need lights at all!

couldashouldawoulda
    Free Member

Grant – that’s well beyond “lastminute.com” !

Hope you had a good one.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Edinburgh Wednesday Night Ride Tonight !’ is closed to new replies.