Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Ebay – seller question?
  • ski
    Free Member

Sold recently, an item on ebay, the seller refused to pay (claimed his paypal account was broke & did not want to pay any other way)

So after a week I file a none payment through the ebay Resolution Centre.

Today I got my fees back from ebay as the buyer did not reply within the time limit.

So when I go to leave feedback I get this?

Is that right, if a seller refuses to pay and you claim you listing charges back, you do not get the option to rate the buyer?

👿

donsimon
    Free Member

What is it you want to say in the feedback?
    Sounds like the buyer had a genuine problem.

ski
    Free Member

Sounds like the buyer had a genuine problem.

I have not gone into detail here don, as to what rude replies I got from this zero rated buyer, but he did advise me in more than one email, to enter into a relationship with my Mother!

Not a nice buyer!

toys19
    Free Member

seems like a bit of a red herring as I thought sellers couldnt leave feedback any more anyway..

shmoo
    Free Member

sellers can only leave positive feedback or nothing, totally crap situation as a seller – especially if you’ve been screwed over ! Ebay seem to be a law to themselves at the moment

breatheeasy
    Free Member

As above, you couldn’t leave negative feedback for him/her anyway.

Put him on your banned list, and hopefully the non-payment will count against him for other purchases.

With a zero rated account though sounds like they’ve got neg feedback in the past and just started again. Expect to see him/her arise from the flames with another longin shortly anyway…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Ebay – seller question?’ is closed to new replies.