Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • Easyjet or Ryanair?
  • cynic-al
    Free Member

Trekster – Member
    BA and others worth a look too?

Ba from edin to Geneva = 5hr flight time via London
    E-J = 2hrs direc

OP is flying to Malaga.

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

When we went to Malaga in Sept my brother flew bmi from Aberdeen to gatwick then BA out of London worked out cheaper option. Plus better companies.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Easyjet.

But not their travel insurance, once I told them I was in a public hospital they lost interest, next time (god forbid) I’ll go to the private hospital (£15million medical cover, may as well have used it!) and refuse to be discharged untill the useless fekers do something usefull.

jp-t853

I would drive to Malaga rather than fly Ryanair. Seriously

TheFopster
    Free Member

I travel a lot and have used both extensively. I can honestly say that Ryanair are by far the worst airline I have ever used and I hate them with a passion. I am not sure they are even a real company – I suspect they are an experiment being carried out by a business school to see how abusive towards it’s customers a company can get before they will desert it.

Easyjet are much better i.m.o. – no frills but they at least treat you like a human being…

KT1973
    Free Member

Update- flew Easyjet Edinburgh to Madrid yesterday and it took off 40 mins late which is good for them. My bags were 2Kg overweight and they let it go. If that had been ryanair they would have charged me for sure.
    I did notice that other flights were 2-3 hrs delayed though.
    In December I was delayed 1.5 hrs because they gave up their gate to Aer Lingus.
    On the plus side I just booked 4 flights for March with speedy boarding and extra baggage for £220 all in.
    Book in advance and you’ll get a bargain.

canibearaindogtoo
    Free Member

Easyjet are not so bad, at least I’ve never had a problem with them andd I fly about 6 times a year. As for OnlyifthereisnootheroptionAir, I flew with them for the first time in ages this christmas and the girlfriend had to check a bag (weight about 4kg, nearly empty) at the gate for only (!) 40€ which was an inch or so too wide for their little measury thing. Even the guy who took it to put in the hold was surprised we’d been obliged to check it in. Still, rules are rules and they are pretty clear about it, but this doesn’t really happen (IME) on easyjet. Wouldn’t have been to bad if we hadn’t already paid 80€ to take a suitcase each.

Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)

The topic ‘Easyjet or Ryanair?’ is closed to new replies.