Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Dyfi enduro GoPro footage
  • summittoppler
    Free Member

If you have time folks please check out my vid from last weekends Dyfi Enduro. It takes in most of the descents and shows what makes the Dyfi unique with regard to the atmosphere.
    I’m riding a H/T so go easy on me 😉

continuity
    Free Member

Did they not do the final ClimachX route on the enduro?

Rorschach
    Free Member

nope

continuity
    Free Member

What a waste of the best descent in wales.

ir_bandito
    Free Member

What a waste of the best descent in wales

WTF?!!!!

Hardly: they piled a load of extremely good descents into the route which avoided the CliMachX route altogether. Sending 750 riders down the Climachx in one go wouldn’t have been good for it, and given the trail centre was still open, would have been a pain for other members of the public.

One of the reasons for the event is to showcase the other trails they have to offer.

mtbmatt
    Free Member

Climachx descent has been partially felled and IMO its nowhere near as good as it was.
    I’m glad they don’t use it.

PimpmasterJazz
    Free Member

Ditto that.

One of the reasons for the event is to showcase the other trails they have to offer.

For that reason.

Rorschach
    Free Member

Personally I prefer oranges to apples…..although admittedly I have never actually tried apples.

ramsey
    Free Member

Awesome video, well done.

ourmaninthenorth

Thoroughly enjoyed that.

Sadly, I’ve twice entered it, and twice had to pull out beforehand. I’m determined to ride this some day..!

grum
    Free Member

Climachx descent has been partially felled and IMO its nowhere near as good as it was.

I rode it recently and it’s still fantastic. I’m not sure what difference the felling makes.

ir_bandito
    Free Member

I rode it recently and it’s still fantastic

Don’t get me wrong, its a cracking descent, but there’s sooooo much more good stuff in the forest, there’s no need for it.

Also, most of the descents used in the Enduro are sort-of quad bike wide, so there’s usually space for overtaking. Trail-centre trails rarely have that luxury.

franki
    Free Member

Nice video!
    I know you shouldn’t laugh at the misfortune of others (yeah, right!), but have you seen this Dyfi vid: 😆

mtbmatt
    Free Member

I rode it recently and it’s still fantastic. I’m not sure what difference the felling makes.

Personally I think the open sections loose the feeling of speed. Also it there were trees across and the track has worn significantly in certain areas since last summer.

It just didn’t seem as fast, flowing or fun as before.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Dyfi enduro GoPro footage’ is closed to new replies.