Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Dubia wtf
  • thegman67

My mate has lived their for 18years has a 3 bed villa 3000 sq ft no swimming pool and their air con comes on at night for 3hrs his wife and kids live in the uk for 2 months in the summer he comes for 3 weeks thet have just recieved their electricty bill for 3 months £940 ouch

Drac

iDave
    Free Member

If you mean Dubai, he lives in a slave built, vacuous Disneyland in the desert – what does he expect?
    I expect his 18 years of tax free income may over-ride this, and the leccy bill.

Cougar

I thought this was going to be about

Imagine my disappointment, etc.

Incidentally, the OP might be interested in the article here.

can-uk
    Free Member

If you mean Dubai, he lives in a slave built, vacuous Disneyland in the desert – what does he expect?
    I expect his 18 years of tax free income may over-ride this, and the leccy bill.

+1

I live and work in Dubai and agree with the above statement.. also.. petrol is almost free here.. so that will make up for it too.

duntstick
    Free Member

Solar/Petrol driven electricity generator may be good idea….

TimP
    Free Member

In London minimum floor area for a 5 person residence would be about 81msq or 870sqft (2 double beds and a single). So a 3000sqft residence is pretty frikin huge
    Struggling to feel sorry for someone who pays no tax and has a massive house, although he doesn’t have a swimming pool which must be tough

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Dubia wtf’ is closed to new replies.