Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Down South
  • actiondan
    Free Member

Wife's working in London next week and she'll be staying with my parents in Sunningdale (Berkshire), I'm going to meet up with her at the weekend, thought I could get a cheeky ride in. Does anyone know of any rides within the area?

Dorset_Knob
    Free Member

Swinley!

Don't forget to get a condition report before you ride, though.

sputnik
    Free Member

Dan, email me nearer the time, me and my mates ride our local trials regularly. Come ride with us if you want. I live in Ashtead , near J9,M25 ( due south of London ). Box Hill, the North Downs and Leith Hill are all near me. We also ride a lot of lesser known trials that are great fun .
    Hanno

allthepies
    Free Member

Swinley is very close to Sunningdale but may well be a 'fest currently. If you do ride there then you'll need a permit but these can be purchased online via gorrick.com

actiondan
    Free Member

Cheers sputnik will email you next week, not sure whether I'll have use of a car though and would have to ride from Sunningdale, not to sure of area as the folks only moved there about a year ago.

njee20
    Free Member

You can very easily ride into Swinley from Sunningdale, but it will quite probably be very muddy!

singletrackmind

Contact Jay from The Tunnel Hill Trolls, little bit further away from Sunningdale , but their trail network will be in rideable condition.
    Plus you get a guided tour , if you don't know Swinley you will probably miss some of the best bits.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Down South’ is closed to new replies.