Viewing 40 posts - 721 through 760 (of 23,144 total)
  • Donald! Trump!
  • ninfan
    Free Member

are you actually agreeing with me that the comparison between Switzerland and the US on the basis of gun ownership is spurious, hence that Dilbert Adams is talking cobblers? (don’t worry, I’m not expecting a coherent reply – like all my questions to you it’s effectively to make a point rather than elicit an answer)

Surely saying that there is a comparison is completely the opposite to what Adams was suggesting, that Trump making the USA more like Switzerland would be a good thing.

will the n-word tapes finish him or just excite his base even more?

Lots of hints and suggestions, not a lot of proof. Imagine if someone just put the allegation out there because they were trying to damage his campaign?

aracer
    Free Member

Ah, so you think that Adams is suggesting that Switzerland is nothing like the US?

Yeah – making allegations without any evidence would be a very low way to run a campaign.

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Imagine if someone just put the allegation out there because they were trying to damage his campaign?

Meeting fire with fire – arguably q appropriate in this debased world

shermer75
    Free Member

Why does a man with so much money wear such nasty ill-fitting suits?

The suits fit fine, it’s just that he’s shaped like a chimpanzee **** a doorknob

kimbers

Lots of hints and suggestions, not a lot of proof. Imagine if someone just put the allegation out there because they were trying to damage his campaign?

maybe its all just smoke and no fire

but a man who happily brags about sexual assault (corroborating exactly what his alleged victim described him doing to her) doesnt seem likely to hold back on anything really

sitting with some doctors at lunch today, they all agreed that his latest tweets were sounding more and more like a psychotic break of some sort

IF the n-word tapes exist and are released I think he could end up having a very public meltdown

fourbanger
    Free Member

will the n-word tapes finish him or just excite his base even more?

It’s not his base that is the problem. They will still vote for him.

The moderate middle-class Republicans that would have voted for him now find it hard to justify after his sexual assault “bantz” because they all have mothers, or wives or daughters. An easy excuse for them to cast their vote elsewhere.

I predict that any tape that emerging with any racial slurs will have a minor impact on black voters as he wasn’t favourable anyway, although he will obviously lose more. Its biggest impact will be on the much more racially integrated millennials.

I’m sure another tape will emerge to lose him another demographic, but what and when I won’t guess.

aracer
    Free Member

I presume they were all made from an Android device 😉

oldnpastit

I think Trump is doing great, and will surely win. Give the guy a break.

Despite winning the second debate in a landslide (every poll), it is hard to do well when Paul Ryan and others give zero support!

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Watching Newsnight, I was filled with a genuinely deep sadness. People who feel let down by politics are placing their misplaced hopes on a narcissist who will surely fail them,Why? Because other than representing a path to power they are of no consequence to him.

If blacks felt let down by a lame Obama, this is nothing compared to the crushing hangover that could descend on middle America if Trump wins.

fourbanger
    Free Member

Despite winning the second debate in a landslide (every poll)

Donald may have told you that but its just not true is it.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Missed the smiley oldnpastit? Would be interesting to see his path to victory? Which states can he win?

oldnpastit

I thought I would directly quote his twitter feed. It’s really rather exhilarating to spout complete tosh. I can see why he does it.

chestercopperpot
    Free Member

Still they have had the first black president most likely a women next. When the inevitable, it makes little difference dawns on them, maybe they go all in for the nutter next time!

GrahamS

Well Casey Neistat has taken a stance and urged other popular YouTubers to get off the fence and do likewise to get the younger generation voting.

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjS6OdY2dBQ[/video]

If you don’t think that is a big deal, bear in mind the guy has over 5.3 million subscribers. This video is less than 12 hours old and has 1.3 million views.

(LOTS of angry comments from Trumpettes too 😆 )

kimbers

, maybe they go all in for the nutter next time

trump has so many heart disease red flags that he’ll not be around for the next one

GrahamS

Make of this what you will:

http://www.snopes.com/2016/06/23/donald-trump-rape-lawsuit/

Where is JHJ when you need him?

chestercopperpot
    Free Member

@ kimbers – Whilst the plebs and shills continue to play silly buggers/stitching each other up, there will always be unscrupulous manipulators who will take full advantage and people who will choose to **** things up as a result.

So I’d expect to see many more of these nutters both here and around the world.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Make of this what you will:

Given his free and liberal option on facts who cares really. He has made his bed and that is that.
    However…
    Trump Groped Woman Like an Octopus
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/10/12/former-miss-teen-usa-contestants-claim-donald-trump-walked-in-on/

Proving that if you fling enough mud people will start looking a bit more closely at your work

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-10-12/un-human-rights-chief-trump-would-be-dangerous-if-elected/7927310

This one is worth it for the tweets 🙂
    http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-10-13/eric-trump-claims-donald-momentum-with-map-of-only-male-voters/7928526

Playing the odds which candidate is more likely to be touring the inside of a courtroom first?

tjagain

Clinton will not see the inside of a courtroom for the simple reason despite numerous politically motivated investigations nothing illegal has ever been found

jambalaya
    Free Member

@tj she’s releatedly lied about emails / Beghazi to the Senate Commitee, deliberately destroyed evidence and conducted security sensitive Government business on insecure personal server

gonefishin
    Free Member

@tj she’s releatedly lied about emails / Beghazi to the Senate Commitee, deliberately destroyed evidence and conducted security sensitive Government business on insecure personal server

Dear lord how can you keep spouting drivel like this. She has been investigated for all of these issues and at no point has anyone who actually knows what they are talking about come to the conclusion that she has acted illegally.

That is not to say that she is whiter than white not that some of those things were sensible or that she shouldn’t be criticised but they were not illegal.

Lets contrast that with the statement that Trumps said about sending a political opponent to jail.

kimbers

I’m getting the feeling that it won’t be Hilary in jail

Trump is sounding more Jimmy Saville by the day

The holiday show was filmed at Trump Tower and includes a group of 10-year-old girls. Trump asks one if she is going up the escalator. When she tells him she is, he looks at the camera and says to the home audience: “I’m am going to be dating her in 10 years. Can you believe it?”

GrahamS

Trump is sounding more Jimmy Saville by the day

From that Snopes article above, Trump is friends with convicted billionaire paedo Jeffrey Epstein and in a 2002 magazine story about Epstein he said:

…if you talk to Donald Trump, a different Epstein emerges. “I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,” Trump booms from a speakerphone. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

😯

Stoatsbrother
    Free Member

Jamba But the FBI said regarding the emails there were no grounds to proceed…

Watch the John Oliver analysis from last week – Was she silly in the way she dealt with her e mails? Yes.

Has she refused to be open about her personal finances, called all mexicans rapists, been physically inappropriate towards lots of people, demonstrated a contempt for legitmate process and suggested her supporters should kill her opponent? Has she been involved in launching over a hundred failed and often intimidatory lawsuits and taken lots of peoples money. No.

She is the least worst perhaps, but she does actually know something about the world and has a track record of delivering something other than grade A BS.

GrahamS

Been through that Stoatsbrother. Apparently they just didn’t look hard enough.

mcmoonter
    Free Member

Was it a typo all along?

Was the Trump campaign slogan supposed to be ‘Making America Grope Again?’

nickc

tj she’s releatedly lied about emails / Beghazi to the Senate Commitee, deliberately destroyed evidence and conducted security sensitive Government business on insecure personal server

Ohh FFS, you do know over 200 Marines died when the embassy in Kenya was bombed in ’93? (or whenever it was) People in Public Service who volunteer to go abroad to dangerous locations KNOW the risk they take.

Emails…Her telling Bono that the State Dept won’t support his request to get U2 songs played on the ISS isn’t email traffic I’m particularity bothered about. If Donald Trump is an alternative because of careless “paperwork” (because that’s essentially all the year long FBI report amounted to) then you really are dumber than you appear on here.

Donald Trump is a list of hateful statements about Muslims and Walls and Mexicans and a blithe refusal to offer anything approaching sensible policy proposals on how any of this neo-Nazi bullshit wish list could possibly be achieved. And all the while still finding the time to be rude, nasty, loud, mean, cruel, hateful and boorish.

atlaz
    Free Member

That a presidential nominee considers it a valid debating tactic to tell his opponent that he is going to investigate her husband for rape shows what sort of man he is (alongside the putting her in jail thing). No policies, no idea, just a hate filled bag of piss with an orange mop on top.

futonrivercrossing
    Free Member

Trump is changing the party name from GOP to GROPE 😉

Junkyard
    Free Member

Most would agree, her record is clouded

Given this there really is no need to make shit up as it weakens your position not strengthens it

Furthermore when the alternative is a a hate filled bag of piss with an orange mop on top then lord only knows what sort of person would continue to support the sexual assaulting bigotted racist

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

She has been investigated for all of these issues and at no point has anyone who actually knows what they are talking about come to the conclusion that she has acted illegally.

Oh FFS when you will you people learn? Yes she’s been thoroughly investigated by the FBI but THAT MEANS NOTHING. jamblah and chewky say she’s guilty AND THAT MEANS SHE’S GUILTY. They’ve got evidence as well – Trump says so, IT MUST BE TRUE, After all, the Trumpet knows better than DNA “evidence”. And they’ll keep on repeating it, no matter what the sane people say until you realise you’ll never stop them spouting drivel and they’ve won. Even if Trump ends up in jail and Clinton doesn’t. FACTS HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH IT. So there.

akira

Trump is a bawbag and nothing is going to change his most zealous supporters mind. Not facts, not even the hateful lies that spew from his mouth. There is a video of one of his supporters saying that even if he admitted raping women they would still consider supporting him, so against that attitude how can reason or logic or the truth have any chance.

tjagain

I thought I would have a browse of the New York Times – it has Clinton 89% chance of winning which is good news. Lots of stories about Trump and his lies and behaviour.

I wonder what he will do after his loss? Will he scream “I was robbed” ? He cannot accept being beaten or wrong in any way but how will he cope with losing the election?

RustyMac

@tjagain
    “how will he cope with losing the election?”

The same way he is dealing with supposedly winning all the poles at present – simply tell any one that will listen that the dodgy trending poles after every TV appearance are the most accurate, can’t be fudged and show he is winning/won.

jam-bo

you mean he’ll pretend he’s actually won?

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

I wonder what he will do after his loss? Will he scream “I was robbed” ?

He already is

how will he cope with losing the election?

by turning up at the White House with a Pickfords van and moving in anyway?
    by renaming one of his hotels Trump White House and never leaving it again?
    by claiming he never actually ran and it was all a media conspiracy?

nickc

Fivethirtyeight have been calling it for Hilary for ages now

It’s all about the college votes in US elections after all.

Junkyard
    Free Member

I wonder what he will do after his loss? Will he scream “I was robbed” ?

read a link – possibly from someone on here that said he will use the grass movement he has built for some sort of media empire to provide news in the way they want for a price

I think his ego will be hurt so he will spout shit then try and make money out of it all

stevomcd
    Free Member

I heard a suggestion somewhere that they should just tell Trump he won, set him up in a dummy White House and make it a reality TV show. Would be epic.

kimbers

I heard a suggestion somewhere that they should just tell Trump he won, set him up in a dummy White House and make it a reality TV show. Would be epic.

wow, thatd be amazing, until he invited a load of 13 year old girls round for a victory party

Viewing 40 posts - 721 through 760 (of 23,144 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.