Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Doing something new – my mum's great
  • ChubbyBlokeInLycra
    Free Member

I took my mum to another town over the weekend, and for one reason or another, we found ourselves near the beach funfair. As we were getting out of the car to stock up on bacon rolls and cups of tea, she clocked the roller coaster in the fair, and declared we just had to go on it because she's never been on one, and neither have I. I'm not that into fair rides, in fact, the scare me, and I really didn't fancy the pretty ropey looking roller coaster. We went into the fair, and as we approached, it just got bigger and bigger. And bigger. And was making not very reassuring clunkey clickey noises. I told her I was having second thoughts, and the look of disappointment on her face was just too much. So we pressed on. Tokens bought, we climbed a set of stairs, and came out at the platform where you get on the train, and Oh FFS it's got a loop. I told her I really didn't think I could go through with it. So my nearly 70 year old, 5'2" mum told her 49 year old, 6'4", motorcycle ridng son that, yes, he did look a bit pale, and maybe she should come back some other time, maybe with her sister, and have a go. And I saw that there was me, my mum and a load of teenagers. I believe it was Oscar Wilde who mentioned a "greater kind of cowardice that inspires most heroic deeds", ie being more scared of being seen to bottle out than to go through with it. So I did it. And I screamed from start to finish. Because my mum dragged me on a roller coaster.

Thanks mum

cullen-bay
    Free Member

lol, liking it.

i've convinced my mum to come out mtbing ( she hasnt cycled in 20 years, is 42) and she just agreed, try and get her out when she isnt busy.

higgo
    Free Member

I did something new this weekend.

And yes, your mum is great.

bruneep

That Aberdeen^?

ChubbyBlokeInLycra
    Free Member

yup, codona's.
    the plan was inversneckie for bacon rolls and tea and maybe see some dolphins (seen them 3 of the last 4 times i've been there).

grantmitchell
    Free Member

I did something new this weekend

cheered Michael Owen?

eldridge
    Free Member

I screamed from start to finish

So did your mum when she had to force your head down her vagina, past her labia and into the outside world.

Yout mum's great – but not because she went on a rollercoaster today.

ChubbyBlokeInLycra
    Free Member

elridge – she's 5'2". I was 12lb.
    It doesn't bear thinking about.

colnagokid

Respek chubbyblokes Mum innit 😉

DickBarton

Good grief, I misread the thread title…3 times!!! Thought it was did someone new!!!

donald
    Free Member

She wouldn't get me on one of those things <shudders>

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Doing something new – my mum's great’ is closed to new replies.