Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Does this Stumpy Belong To Anyone Here?
  • diawl2
    Free Member
    footstomper
    Free Member

I don’t think someone selling a dodgy bike would ask for cash on collection or offer it for viewing 😉

stumpyjon

Seem to be asking a lot for 2007 comp, were only about £ 1400 new.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    stumpy01

Doesn’t really add up, does it?

The discs look too big to be standard (the rear one at least), it wouldn’t have come with Bontrager bar/stem as standard and is SLX as old as 2007? Wikipedia reckons it was introduced in 2008. The brake hoses don’t look a standard colour and I’d be surprised if that Stumpjumper was fitted with Recon’s as standard….? I think it came with Fox Floats….

Seems like a lot of changes for something that has been only ridden a few times…..

diawl2
    Free Member

I don’t think someone selling a dodgy bike would ask for cash on collection or offer it for viewing

I think someone selling a legit bike would at least be expected to know the name of it, considering it’s even written on the top tube in one of the photos 😯

Moving it on for someone perhaps?

MrAgreeable

I don’t think someone selling a dodgy bike would ask for cash on collection or offer it for viewing

Speaking from personal experience, it has been known to happen.

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

is exactly what a hooky seller will do, I assume you knew that hence the smiley? Hardly likely to use paypal, will want cash and will often arrange to meet somewhere public and untraceable.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Does this Stumpy Belong To Anyone Here?’ is closed to new replies.