Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Does anyone know about Hope lights?
  • Pickers

Help please, I have a set of Hope LED 4 lights, about 18 months old. Looks like there's a dodgy connection where the two cables fix together, the light will come on ok but goes out as soon as the cable is moved or twisted.
    Does anyone know if this is fixable?

montylikesbeer

Give hope a call, they are very very good at customer support.

Ti29er
    Free Member

You are asking the wrong people.
    Contact Hope direct, then send it back to them.
    I've done it with sevreal bits from Hope and they fix things within 36hrs.
    Back by the w/end.
    Job done.
    Never a charge either.

That's Customer Service to be proud of.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Pickers

Thanks, Yeh I will in the morning, I've heard good reports about that but not needed it before. Tonight is the 1st night I've had any problem at all with them.

EccentricEllis

Send it to Hope, Can't go wrong.

Keep it real.
    Ellis.

simon1975

It should be under warranty anyway – they do 2 years on these.

Paul4g63
    Free Member

Hi Pickers

Saw your post and registered, I had exactly the same issue with my Hope Vision 4. I originally noted it on a descent which wasnt so great, but the problem got worse.

Anyway to cut a long story short I phoned Hope Support, and check this out, sent the light Wednesday to have the light returned Friday fixed. I havent really tried the light in anger as the evenings are ok now, but the turn around and level of service I found was awesome.

I think it must be a common issue as I am pretty sure that the new cable is more flexable that the old, so I reckon you may have a break in the Light unit cable. Anyway phone them up and I am pretty sure they will sort it all out for you 🙂

foxyrider
    Free Member

I emailed hope yesterday about some Tech lever seals and they arrived this morning first thing 🙂

Pickers

Thanks for the replies all, gave them a call this morning and they said drop it in the post and they'll sort it out no problem.

@ Paul 4g63 "I originally noted it on a descent" sorry had to laugh at that I think I'd have noted that it was code brown downstairs! Mine failed before I got out the garage!

Pickers

Pleased to report that Hopes' customer service maintain their reputation.
    Sent them off last Thursday afternoon, got them back this morning with new cables fitted. Excellent.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Does anyone know about Hope lights?’ is closed to new replies.