Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Dodgy threads
  • D0NK

So if a thread gets pulled all reference to it goes too? not arguing just checking im not going mental as i cant find one.

Drac

If a thread is opened discussing why a thread was delelted or closed then it will also be closed or deleted. We will not discuss or get into an argument on the forum as to the decision why. If you would like to discuss why a thread was deleted then email the mods but we may not always reply as it’s not always appropiate or we may well be busy doing work and life.

druidh
    Free Member

D0NK – some get closed, some get deleted. If the latter, then yes, all traces of it are removed.

Underhill
    Free Member

I thought this was going to be about cheap Burberry or Superdry or something like that.

Well disappointed

D0NK

like i said wasn’t arguing or wanted to get into whys and wherefores, just wanted to check I hadn’t missed something obvious

coffeeking
    Free Member

I saw one about help in central scotland, it was gone by the time I refreshed. Baffled.

cynic-al
    Free Member

Liking it Underhill…

Gary_M
    Free Member

Why does dracs post remind me of that notice that says ‘if you notice this notice you’ll notice this notice is not worth noticing. ‘

Did anyone else notice that?

ronjeremy
    Free Member

For fear of repisals, I think the OP’s question was actually a clear and valid one, and as he stated he wasn’t looking for an argument or any trouble, and to be honest I don’t think that Drac actually answered it, where as druidh did so quite succinctly.

Jamie
    Free Member

and to be honest I don’t think that Drac actually answered it, where as druidh did so quite succinctly.

The King Mod is dead! Long live the King Mod!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Dodgy threads’ is closed to new replies.