Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • "Doctors may see Kelly post-mortem report"
  • scuttler

From http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/8481791.stm

Lord Hutton said on Tuesday the purpose of the secrecy order had been to avoid causing distress to Dr Kelly's family.

I'll bet that when he was younger, this clown didn't hand his homework in claiming his dog ate it. This whole labour/war/Bliar/Kelly thing makes my piss boil.

Sorry if this has already been posted.

allthepies
    Free Member

>Lord Hutton said on Tuesday the purpose of the secrecy order had been to avoid causing distress to Dr Kelly's family

So instead make it secret thus giving rise to endless* speculation in the media/internet about it's contents and alternative reasons why it's being withheld.

Genius!

* 70 yrs worth anyway

MrNutt
    Free Member

now if there is a prosecution against Blair Inc & Co who will face the burden? could the UK be prosecuted under international law? after all he was democratically elected no?

BigDummy
    Free Member

Well it back-fired in that case, as every tin-foil-hatted free thinker in the Western world is now even more convinced that the total absence of evidence that anyone other than David Kelly killed David Kelly is proof that someone else must have. Which must be particularly enjoyable for the chap's family. Well done Lord Hutton. 🙂

Midnighthour
    Free Member

I expect his intent is genuine and in no way to protect his own lifespan or that of anyone he knows or is related to.

Besides, I am sure Kelly's family would find it unnecessarily distressing to uncover any evidence that their own government or that of the USA might have contributed to Mr Kellys death, so best to hide any revelations from them or they might stress themselves by demanding a real investigation. Best to protect them from themselves eh. They seem to have been remarkably quiet to date anyway. Wonder why?

allthepies
    Free Member

>They seem to have been remarkably quiet to date anyway. Wonder why?

They probably want to move on and put it to rest. Which will be hard to do with the government making his post-mortem report secret.

GrahamS

every tin-foil-hatted free thinker in the Western world is now even more convinced that the total absence of evidence that anyone other than David Kelly killed David Kelly is proof that someone else must have

There is considerable absence of evidence that David Kelly was responsible for his own death. As discussed on the previous thread (with lots of links that I can't be bothered repeating).

You don't have to be a tin-foil-hatter to see that.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘"Doctors may see Kelly post-mortem report"’ is closed to new replies.