Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Do you shuffle around on your seat?
  • renton
    Free Member

I was just wondering about this as on my 5 miles commute to work I find myself constantly shuffling around on the seat to try and comfortable?

Forwards and Backwards mostly but sometimes side to side?

Is it a sign of something or is it normal?

Sometimes I feel as though I cant really get any decent power through my legs onto the pedals?

teasel
    Free Member

I move slightly forward for climbing but mostly don’t even notice it. I’ve tried quite a few saddles to find the one that finally fitted my arse. Before that I was constantly shuffling around trying to get comfortable.

It’s possible you haven’t found the correct saddle for your bum shape.

sandwicheater

You have worms.

Only really move about when I loose feeling in my bits. Might move forward on a nasty climb.

renton
    Free Member

Ive been using the same type of saddle for ages(Charge spoon)

This one that is on my commuter was on my Turner for a bit but even on that I moved around quite a bit ??

scotroutes

I do like Charge Spoons but I find that the padding packs down after longer term usage needing a new saddle. Maybe yours has just reached that point?

renton
    Free Member

I had though that.

Its not that I get numb nuts or anything like that it just feels that I cant get comfortable for any longer than say a few minutes before feeling the need to move again?

This week Ive also suffered a bit of groin rub on one side to?

scotroutes

Sounds familiar. At least they are cheap, so still good value.

teasel
    Free Member

It could be the padding. I had a WTB that became very uncomfortable when giving it a bit of power. That turned out to be the breakdown of the foam. Noticeable difference after replacing with the same brand of saddle.

renton
    Free Member

Cheers I will give my other one a go then, Ive only had it a month and done one ride on it !

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Do you shuffle around on your seat?’ is closed to new replies.