Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Do I owe anyone a slap?
  • I can take a joke with anyone, but I hope the thread about my daughter didn’t get personal. I didn’t get to read it after about 3pm – did TJ ever make it to the thread? 😉

Anyway – please don’t let this one degenerate. Just to say – Mrs Str was on hand in Costa Coffee spying whilst they went to the chippy and wandered round our local (small) town. He apparently seems sweet (she ‘bumped into them’ after they’d hung out). Our daughter is horrified at the mere question of whether she’s kissed him, so I don’t think we have any worries yet. She is also not backward when talking about sex – and by that I mean she is relaxed enough around us to be able to talk, question and joke about it – her current stance is that she doesn’t ever want babies because sex is gross.

As for anyone suggesting that 11 is too young to have a b/f – get a grip. They don’t spend time alone – he lives 5 miles away, our daughter doesn’t go far unsupervised and its all harmless stuff at the moment. We monitor stuff on Facebook too and she doesn’t flinch when we check it. Cue flaming for letting 11yr old use fb.

Edukator
    Free Member

No, but you owe Alpin an apology.

Edit: that’s my last post till tomorrow night, promise.

DezB
    Free Member

Have you seen the “thank you mods” thread. i reckon that’ll tell you what you need to know…

couldashouldawoulda
    Free Member

I dont know you but putting that on here or anything similar was pretty crazy imo. I read it and skook my head – I didnt respond. Sorry for appearing judgemental.

legend
    Free Member

I reckon this ones good for 20 posts before shutdown – any takers (so to speak)?

takisawa2

Its the Wife going in Costa bit I’d be putting a stop to. Have you seen what they charge for a biscuit.
    Sorry, a “biscotti”. Put a stop to it now man.

yunki
    Free Member

there’s some very delicate types on here isn’t there.. 😆

RustySpanner

No idea, didn’t read the other one.

Have you had him, you know, checked out?
    Does he display any strange tendencies?
    Are his family, you know, NORMAL?

Oh God, I’ll just have to ask straight out……

HE’S NOT A WEDNESDAY FAN IS HE?

bruneep

could you slap ma wife?

It’ll save me doing it after downing the stella thats lurking in the fridge.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Oh God, I’ll just have to ask straight out……

HE’S NOT A WEDNESDAYSOCCER FAN IS HE?

😉

Why do I owe Alpin anything?

Couldashoudawouda – why so? I was almost shaking with excitement at the frothing that would ensue – shame I missed half of it!

Yeah had him checked out – my mates his footy trainer 😉

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Do I owe anyone a slap?’ is closed to new replies.