Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Do I detect some hostility between David Coulthard and Eddie Jordan?
  • rockhopper70

Watching the pre-race build up today and they seem to needle each other, little digs etc. Is there some history?

neverfastenuff
    Free Member

Eddie Jordan gets right up my nose – he really does my head in.
    Eddie ran a team and does he like to remind us!!

David was one of my fav drivers – but then again I am pro british drivers anyway, but, he does talk sense, more than Eddie does.

uplink
    Free Member

Watching the pre-race build up today and they seem to needle each other, little digs etc. Is there some history?

Only from the very first day they started on this gig

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    T666DOM

Those 2 flirting with each other has been one of the best things since the BBC got F1 back, Eddie does talk a lot of cobblers but does wear amazing shirt-shoe combos

neverfastenuff
    Free Member

Eddie looked a right nob today!

loddrik
    Free Member

I thought it was plainly obvious from the getgo that they irritated the he’ll out of each other. I think eddie manages to hide it better than David does…

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

What I would really, really love to see, is Coulthard giving Jordan a proper kicking, then strangling the irritating whiny twunt with one of his stupid poncy shirts.

Please Santa; I’ve been a good boy all year, please make it so…

uplink
    Free Member

What I would really, really love to see, is Coulthard giving Jordan a proper kicking

nah, just knock his wig off, that’d be well funny

rockhopper70

Did we all hear the argument over the lost question? And was Jordan stepping over the line pressing Martin Witmarsh on the Ferrari job application. TV car crash IMO.

iDave
    Free Member

would love eddies wig to blow off some day

househusband
    Free Member

I do sometimes wonder who would’ve won if the bitch-slap that Schumacher threw at Coulthard many years ago was returned and it escalated into a fight? (Many years ago… DC pulled over in heavy rain to allow MS to pass, but MS hit him and, IIRC, lost a wheel.)

clubber
    Free Member

Ms didn’t hit him. Mechanics restrained him…

j_me
    Free Member

Eddie looked a right nob today

nob or knob ?

clubber
    Free Member

What was the Whitmarsh Ferrari thing?

uplink
    Free Member

What was the Whitmarsh Ferrari thing?

It was just EJ telling Martin Whitmarsh that he was being nice to Ferrari in interviews so he could get a job with them – usual drivel from him

Amos
    Free Member

Eddie jordan is total c0ck IMO, by the way did he mention he sighned Michael many years ago?

clubber
    Free Member

Yep he’s a numpty BUT he does manage to get people for interview that others can’t and asks questions that others wouldn’t.

bigbob38
    Free Member

EJ is great at asking the questions no one should….

DC is great at big-ing up the drivers…

Jake is ok…

but the bird in the pit lane is HOT!

TheFunkyMonkey
    Free Member

Jake humphries is a useless twunt and says the most stupid irritating things sometimes. Granted he’s much better than his last 2 predecessors, but he’s on every bloody sports program on the beeb.
    EJ can go on a bit, but don’t forget that he’s been around longer than most in the pitlane and really knows his stuff. He’s also achieved amazing success on track with comparitively little resources and signed several excellent new drivers

Sawyer
    Free Member

I like Eddie. When I was actually interested in F1 my favourite team was Jordan (Mainly due to Fisi). Jake Humphries is a really good presenter as well.

Northwind

I thought they might kick off when they had their big fight about team orders earlier in the year, best bit of F1 action for about a decade. I wonder what percentage of a punch it’d take Coulthard to knock Jordan’s head off?

retro83
    Free Member

ivantate
    Free Member

Regardless of this the coverage is as good as it ever has been.

rockhopper70

Looking forward to the race too as I have just gone HD. Moto GP blew me away in HD. Wow.

bear-uk
    Free Member

Moto GP any day, but again the BBC presenters are a bunch of dicks.
    Lets get the live action back to Eurosport.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

The topic ‘Do I detect some hostility between David Coulthard and Eddie Jordan?’ is closed to new replies.