Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Do any flat pedals actually keep there colour? (DMR Experience)
  • GSuperstar
    Free Member

Possibly a bit vain in a sense, but experience from DMR V8s/12s has made me only ever buy silver pedals.

Do any top end flat pedals actually keep there paint coating/anodising well?

rewski
    Free Member

My Easton Flatboys are still black

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

Given what they go through nothing will keep it forever but my fave pedals are Easton Flatboys. Heavy, burlier than a burly thing, have survived numerous rock strikes with the tiniest of scratches and seem to have thick coating which shows minimal signs of wear. My fave pedal in terms of grip and shape so I can live with the weight and their durability is a bonus.

BillOddie

Silver ones?

ahwiles
    Free Member

my nukeproof electron pedals have a black plastic body (and metal pins).

underneath the outer layer of black plastic, is more black plastic.

they’re keeping their colour very well.

GSuperstar
    Free Member

Might have a look at the flatboys.

Silver ones as in raw DMRs, they dont really show scratches.

Apologies for the ‘there’ spelling also, edit to *Their*, posted in a rush 😉

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Burgtechs seem to keep their colour for ages, mine lasted 2 muddy winters before showing signs of turning silver. Not cheep though, although 3 years, not had to look at the insides once, the bearest smidgin of play and no lost pins goes a long way to justifying £130 on pedals!

_tom_
    Free Member

My black wellgo v8s are now mostly silver just through a few years of use. I think it looks alright though.

weeksy

Wellgo B54’s are holding up superbly from a colour perspective in Black after 10 months.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Do any flat pedals actually keep there colour? (DMR Experience)’ is closed to new replies.