Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • DMR LOCDD Grips?
  • foxyrider
    Free Member

Any Good – Cheap and light – Use them for XC?

spock
    Free Member

steer clear, lock on bolts(grub screws) worse than useless, just get superstar grips, miles miles better. Those dmr grips last weeks if your lucky.

foxyrider
    Free Member

Cheers Spock – I'll think i'll do that 🙂

daveagiles
    Free Member

I use them on all of my bikes, they are great, last ages, good level of grip, and dont move at all.

What more could you want?

foxyrider
    Free Member

Well just tried SS ones – cheaper anyway but thanks dave 🙂

_tom_
    Free Member

Superstar grips are great 🙂 I've been using the 'shroom ones for a few months now and still going well. There is a worn out patch but just solved by rotating the grip a bit.

Jamie
    Free Member

Another +1 for the SS ones. Unfortunately i managed to lose one of the bolts out of the clamps tho….hoping SS will replace.

supinerider
    Free Member

no problems with DMR here. they're a little chunky but never slipped. switched to the skinny smelly Spank grips in the end though.

Underhill
    Free Member

I'm using DMR grips too, no problems at all. Probably fit them to my new bike too.

stevet
    Free Member

Used them before i bought some lizard skins, Good value for money but i found the grub screws useless and i had to shave quite a bit of the plastic bar ends to make the wedge fit

DannyLeigh
    Free Member

I had some but after one low speed crash, the metal lock on ring snapped out from inside of the plastic of the grip, so the grip wasn't attached at all to the bars, and it just spun freely.

Also, even before they were broken, if I did something relatively big on them, they tended to rotate on landing, only slightly, but it was scary enough, this was because the screws really didn't allow enough tightening to stop this.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘DMR LOCDD Grips?’ is closed to new replies.