Re decorating the master bedroom, moving one of the chest of drawers in the corner there is quite a bit of mold which spreads up to the small window in the corner. All in the affected area is 1m3 by2m3. I've bought some mold removing spray and given it a spray / scrub which has got the majority of it off, but some spores seem tough. Do need to get a nail brush and scrub harder or is it okay to have some of the mold still visible if you've given it a good spray and scrub?
Edit room hasn,t been painted since we moved in, so at least 6 years since its last paint. Don't think we have a damp issue just a build up over time.