Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Dishwasher track world
  • wool

After 7 years faultless service are candy has given up and now we need to buy a new one. Any recommendations ?
    I am sure that the Singletrack hive mind will provide an answer of sorts…..

Tiger6791

Candy are good

cloudnine
    Free Member

Ikea ones.. nice and quiet plus 3 year warranty

wobbliscott
    Free Member

Bosch. I had one. It was brilliant. Got rid of it when we had our kitchen done and got an Electrolux one. Its crap in comparison. It had a feature where you can just wash stuff on the top shelf to conserve water if you’ve only got a half load – though now i’ve got a family I can’t see that feature would be used much.

vorlich
    Free Member

Our Zanussi countertop is into it’s 7th problem free year.

chojin
    Free Member

At the other end of the scale, our Beko does exactly what it sad on the tin – it’s been good for 3 years so far and was dirt cheap.

Blazin-saddles
    Free Member

The Beko ones are actually quite good, especially for the money. If spending more head to Bosch. I’d avaoid most things Italian (Electolux, Zannusi, Hotpoint etc.)

unfitgeezer
    Free Member

smeg here about 5 yrs no problems so far

ross980
    Free Member

Bosch.

cranberry
    Free Member

For a standard dishwasher – Bosch/Miele

For a household < 3 people – look at a Fisher & Paykel double drawer dishwasher

From reputation on burning houses down, I’d not let anything from Beko through the front door.

Blazin-saddles
    Free Member

I’ve fitted quite a lot of Fisher Paykel dishdrawers and whilst I like the concept, most customers reckon the font wash all that well.

wool

Cool it looks like a Bosch then cheers every one

wrightyson
    Free Member

One more for team Bosch!

drlex
    Free Member

My thoughts & experiences echo Blazin-saddles; F&P a great concept, but in the six years that I had one, it had plenty go wrong and often flooded itself. The replacement one lasted one week; thanks to JLP for a hassle-free collection and full refund. Cheapest Beko I could find is now entering its fourth year of problem-free operation.

cbmotorsport
    Free Member

Bosch. Thread closed.

alpin
    Free Member

either Miele or Siemanns….

our Siemanns is four years old (bought it 18 months ago for 150€, new was over 700€) and is super quiet, has a myriad of options and does a good job.

as an aside… how do people live without one?

plop_pants
    Free Member

bish, bash, …..

hot_fiat

Bosch / Siemens / Neff they’re all the same firm, all excellent, quiet and efficient. F&P or Miele if you’ve got two Nicolais cluttering up your Norman Foster designed shed.

Just make sure you can disable the “I’ve-finished-washing-your-stuff, it’s-now-2am-I-thought-you’d-like-to-know” beeping noise from hell that the Germans like to include for your convenience. Most Bosch have some sort of weird sequence of unlabelled button presses that shut them the &£@? up.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Dishwasher track world’ is closed to new replies.