Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Disgruntled employee… what would you do?
  • TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

I was thinking this morning whilst having a shower that the showergel at the gym is white, translucent of a certain ‘familiar’ consistency.

I then thought that if I was a disgruntled cleaner at said gym, knocking one out into the dispenser on an evening would be wholly digusting… possibly one of the vilest things I could do.

Can you better (worese?) this?

hels
    Free Member

This is a bit clean so possibly not what you want, but I know somebody who stole a roll of toilet paper every day as they hadn’t got a pay rise. Until they replaced the rolls with those tissue dispenser things.

Zulu-Eleven
    Free Member

Slowly undermine the companies performance from the inside by spending valuable working time on internet forums.

Ahem 😀

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Hels – I like that. But Zulu Eleven is an actual genius!

binners

A bloke at a place I worked did a Bobby Sands on his last day. A full on H Block style dirty protest, before walking out 😯

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

There was a lot of that going on at Honda during the automotive crisis… grim.

darryl1983
    Free Member

I used to work at McDonalds when I was at college/University. Whilst working my notice period the store managed b”llocked me (lazy slob was sat in his office all night whilst I was running the kitchen on my own), I had 1 shift left after that night so he told me not to bother coming in again. So I took the Milkshake machine to pieces and hid a few of the major pieces right at the bottom of the ice making machine. They had no milkshake for about 2 weeks.

martinhutch

A bloke at a place I worked did a Bobby Sands on his last day. A full on H Block style dirty protest, before walking out

Did he come in wearing a blanket and miss his lunch too?

Zed
    Free Member

I work at a university and the most common act by disgruntled students is to ‘topbox’
    this is where they take the lid off the cistern in the toilets and curl one out into it.
    I thought it was quite funny, the cleaners are not too pleased though 🙂

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

You gotta love the highly educated students sticking it to the university contract cleaners.

antigee

a salesman left his company car wedged in front of office door with keys locked in it, engine running when he (voluntarily) departed telling us we were s@@t to work for and i was an @rs@hole (think i was the first person who’d actually read his expenses and reports)

a couple of years later we were reintroduced when i was in a team sent into manage a company we’d just bought – the look on the guys face was classic

convert

Yes, a “protest” where the victim (person who has to clean up or gets a head full of jizz) is not the person your are disgruntled with is really hitting them where it hurts!

A friend left a company after a dispute over personal expenses incured on company business that they went back on an agreement to pay. His last act was to go into a spreadsheet used for calculating invoices and add a little formula to deduct the exact same amount from all future invoices. Small enough not to be noticed but still substantial enough to mount up to many many tens of thousands of pounds over the course of a year.

duckman

The worst job I ever had was working on BT Business direct.Broke my ankle while at uni and couldn’t work as a plasterer.For anybody lucky to have never experienced one, call centres are one of the inner rings of hell, management in them is down to who is the biggest shecht, not ability. Example; Come back from my break and a manager from another campaign has moved my seat and is using it. When I asked for it back, was told that I could stand as he was using it just now….Anyway what I am really trying to do is justify ceasing VERY POSH London department store’s phone lines on my last day in a really,really complex manner that it took four people a weekend to unwrap. What made it better was that I was rotten at using their system, so none of what I had done was obvious,or made any sense.

aracer
    Free Member

Tell the organisors of an award ceremony that your company will withdraw its sponsorship if they award an already engraved trophy to a small independent competitor with a reputation for stirring up trouble on social media…

GrahamS

Meanwhile at Southern Yeti’s workplace:

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnVucVW6Vwg[/video]

wwaswas

Tell the organisors of an award ceremony that your company will withdraw its sponsorship if they award an already engraved trophy to a small independent competitor with a reputation for stirring up trouble on social media..

topical and very good 🙂

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Disgruntled employee… what would you do?’ is closed to new replies.