Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Diggerland – Yorkshire. Is it as amazing as it looks/sounds?
  • piemann
    Free Member

I do have kids, honest…

My eldest (3yrs) is a bit digger crazy. Will he be too young to get much value from it?

molgrips
    Free Member

How much value will anyone get from it? Other than WOW, DIGGERS!

Cougar

Woman at work took her kids, said it was ace. Shortly afterwards they went to Flamingo Land and said that was ace too.

Sorry, I think I had a point when I started typing, but it’s gone. As you were.

sparksmcguff

Hire diggers for my company periodically. Admittedly they are mini and micro diggers – but boy are they fun. Then again I spend most of my time at a desk.

woody2000

It’s pretty pricey, and smaller/younger kids might no be able to do much TBH

http://www.diggerland.com/booking/documents/HeightMatrix8513.pdf

patriotpro
    Free Member

Never been but the best reports i’ve heard have been something like, “it’s orate but i wunt go back”.

martinhutch

I think there are only so many variants of diggerish things to do. The local one when I lived in the northeast tried to liven things up by rolling its vehicle into the stream with punters on board, but that didn’t go so well, owing to the lack of decent seatbelts.

MoreCashThanDash

Probably be too young to do much for himself – give him another couple of years. We did the Kent one a couple of years back – was terrific! I don’t frankly care whether the kids enjoyed it or not………..

wrightyson
    Free Member

My kids are lucky because they (ahem) sometimes get to come and play at work on the stuff I have on site. They never get bored of it…

oliverd1981
    Free Member

Too many diggers – not enough holes!

(anyone see what I did there?)

TuckerUK
    Free Member

You’re at an Ozzie orgy? 😯

johndoh
    Free Member

FlamingoLand is great and *loads* of rides for younger kids. Look out for half price entry otherwise it’s a bit pricy. Not done Diggerland.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Diggerland – Yorkshire. Is it as amazing as it looks/sounds?’ is closed to new replies.