Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • DESPERATE SCOUSEWIVES, E4
  • project
    Free Member

Caps lock on because theyre loud in your face and so funny, and so stereotypical.

Anyone see last night programe, so funny, and yet so sincere about the relationships that go on between groups.

donsimon
    Free Member

They’re orange!

project
    Free Member

Its the weather round here, and the sunsets, makes them look like that.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Not a dig at your taste proj, but…

You know, against my better judgement, I watched about twenty minutes to see what all the fuss was about. It was utter shite. No…I mean really really utter shite. Augmented reality my arse. Augmented shite more like it.

project
    Free Member

Funny, sincere,well shot, and edited,great postcard for liverpool to attract tourism,nice looking women, and a small cute dog, whats not to like.

loddrik
    Free Member

All the lads on it are all wools, they don’t even look like scousers. The girls, sadly, look very scouse indeed….

I find it a little sad that the producers elected not to put scouse lads on it, do we look too threatening…?

donsimon
    Free Member

Funny, sincere,well shot, and edited,great postcard for liverpool to attract tourism,nice looking women, and a small cute dog, whats not to like.

They’re orange?

5thElefant
    Free Member

Racist!

project
    Free Member

Everyone has it in for the soucer brand,

Even if dsome drink to much Tango.

donsimon
    Free Member

I used to really enjoy a night out in Liverpool, a lot less agro than Chester, but that accent…………………………!

project
    Free Member

CALM DOWN LAD, ITS only the way they scream at you.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘DESPERATE SCOUSEWIVES, E4’ is closed to new replies.