Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Deoderant pollution
  • mountaincarrot
    Free Member

You know it, nill wind crisp morning, spinning gorgeously uphill, lungs just brilliant, and a stinky diesel grunts by. Gag without breathing, or get poisoned. Usually both.

So it's bad outside. Indoor equivalent is frigging aerosol deoderants in changing rooms. I nearly had words with the antisocial plonker this morning, but escaped before I died.

Do you use it? Shame on you. Discuss.

tinsy
    Free Member

Nah I like brut… splash it all over know what I mean

or oldspice… nice wave mate..

or Hai Karate… chop chop.

Olly
    Free Member

pitrok

basicly a stick of salt.

works really well, you dont smell at all, but it also doesnt clag up like ive found "sure" does, is easy to wash off, doesnt smell of stupid man flowers, and is better for the environment to wash down the plug hole.
    6 quid for a stick, but seems to last forever and ever.
    lost mine, will be buying some more at the weekend, after a month of trying a can of deoderant and hating it.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    DezB
    Free Member

Can't not use it. (I've smelt people that don't). But can only use unperfumed roll-ons (eg. Simple) or I smell my own sickly armpits all day long. Headache time.. I just don't get on with anything perfumed!

Midnighthour
    Free Member

Can I add hairspray pollution to this complaint – only not just in loos and changing rooms, but sprayed in the office too 🙁
    Vile vile smell.

coffeeking
    Free Member

None of them bother me. Stop whining.

chakaping
    Free Member

Indoor equivalent is frigging aerosol deoderants in changing rooms. I nearly had words with the antisocial plonker this morning, but escaped before I died.

Yes, this made my blood boil when I used to go to the gym.

I did tell people off a couple of times, but then I also had a row with someone for talking too loud on his mobile phone hands free.

Going to the gym never really made me less stressed, they were probably putting steroids in the water coolers or something.

Jamie
    Free Member

Guess you will not like this then:

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Deoderant pollution’ is closed to new replies.