Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • defy, or defy+ ?
  • sweepy
    Free Member

I think ive been hanging around here too long, but my 9yr old mobile phone is finally dying and i’m thinking of a smartphone.
    I want a rugged one, thats the reason the last one lasted so well, so I was just about to buy when they tell me theres a new version out tomorrow.
    Basically im a complete arse when it comes to this stuff, is the newer one worth the extra £30?
    Also is gifgaf the way to go?
    And lastly, am I missing any crucial knowledge that means I dont want a smartphone at all?

This is possibly my new snowshoe money, so i’d appreciate your advice.

neninja
    Free Member

I’ve got a Defy which I’ve had for about 7 months and been very happy with it.

The Defy+ looks largely the same but runs a newer version of Android so it should work a bit quicker and have better battery life. If that’s important to you then get it.

ktaylor
    Free Member

Don’t know about the defy phones but I’m with Giffgaff and they are very good. Each month I get a statement to say how much I would have paid on a pay as you go tarrif and they recommend which “goodie bag” to buy each month. Managed to get my wife on it so we both got £5 extra credit and free calls to each other.

Garry_Lager

I have a defy and like it – good mountainbiking phone. Mine has an occasional rebooting issue that would piss me off if I was a heavy user, and is a known problem on some of them. So the defy plus sounds like a good idea. Battery life on the defy sucks balls but all smartphones are in the same boat there.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘defy, or defy+ ?’ is closed to new replies.