Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Deftones
  • Conor
    Free Member

Anybody got the new album? What do you think? Heard a couple tracks. Sounds more like their old experimental/B-Side stuff (chauffeur, Change, Sinatra) rather than the main big album stuff like Adrenaline or Deftones.

Old fans happy with new stuff? Or have they gone like Metallica (i.e. shit)?

Taff
    Free Member

Metallica… shit!?!? Dear god what is this drum coming to?

Not heard it yet but on list for iTunes next week. Aren't they playing in Portsmouth tonight or is that bluetones?

Conor
    Free Member

Dunno, but I'm seeing Metallica on Tuesday night in Odyssey Belfast. The new stuff is lame compared to the old. Hope they plat lots of oldies 🙂

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Taff
    Free Member

I hear ya there. Not a fan of the new stuff at all

littlegirlbunny
    Free Member

Not got it yet, but will have shortly…and will give reviews once I've broken my ears with it 🙂

Conor
    Free Member

I'm impatient. Downloading now 🙂

littlegirlbunny
    Free Member

Me too!

*waits*

tragically1969
    Free Member

I saw Metallica last year, i have been a big time fan for years from the very beginning, i was utterly gutted that they were in fact shite and just seemed to be going through the motions with very little passion that they used to play with…..

rockthreegozy
    Free Member

Deftones are my all time favourite band. New album is on Spotify, and better than the last one.

Do You Believe is my favourite song (so far!), but its a cover..

Northwind

What's the one good song on the new deftones album then? (Every Deftones album has one stunningly brilliant song, and a load of meh)

Conor
    Free Member

Gordon, typed it in to Spotify and only came up with two tracks. So just went on to Amazon and paid the £9 to download. Big fan too.

Tragically… I fear that you are right but as they are playing in Belfast we'll be going **** nuts so hopefully that will encourage them to play with passion…

rockthreegozy
    Free Member

Type in the album- not listed under Deftones yet!

rockthreegozy
    Free Member

My two Jermaine Rogers prints 😀

tragically1969
    Free Member

Conor – be interested to hear what you reckon to them, i may be slightly tainted by the fact i was a big Jason Newsted fan an Bob Trujillo just annoys me, still thought they were tame compared to back in the day !

Underhill
    Free Member

Saw Metallica in Marlay Park last year Conor, thought they were class, plenty of the old stuff played and when they started on the new stuff I went to the bog, came out & they were back to the classics.

Everybody happy.

Conor
    Free Member

Metallica were awsome!!!

New stuff sounded great, good mix with the old. Recommended.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Deftones’ is closed to new replies.