Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Decent bathrooms suites- what brand 'names' should I look out for?
  • hora
    Free Member

On Ebay etc etc – literally thousands. too many to chose from. B&Q is full of tat – any ‘names’ I should watch out for?

cbmotorsport
    Free Member

Duravit make nice stuff.

johndoh
    Free Member

Villeroy & Boch

binners

Shouldn’t it be….

So whenever you nip to the bathroom you can smile knowingly to yourself at happy cottaging memories in public toilets?

tomhoward

balls, binners beat me to it! 👿

TheGingerOne

Vitra is very good too in my opinion

rickmeister

Geberit ..

BigJohn

The last bathroom I fitted I used a brand called Technique from Alan T Carr.

Very impressed with the quality for the price.

hora
    Free Member

Longshot- your not Manchesterish way are you?

globalti
    Free Member

We like Laufen, their Compact wall-hung WC pan is super space-saving and I installed a Laufen Casa home urinal in our downstairs bog for boy visitors.

Boundary Bathrooms in Colne are efficient and will give you discounts on top of discounts if you ask nicely.

Bathroom joke: I used to know a girl who was so thick that she thought there was a town in China called Vitreous.

OrmanCheep
    Free Member

Hora, have a look at Clifton Bathrooms on Whitehill Industrial estate, if you ever get over to Reddish / Heaton Chapel. All their stuff is on display. Good discounts, and seems good quality.

edit: there is a branch on Atlantic St in Broadheath, which is nearer to you.

wwaswas

A whole song devoted to Armitage Shanks (kind of);

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26hcrU1wZeo[/video]

Markie
    Free Member

Fwiw, we thought Vitra was great, so it’s what we’ve gone for…

oldbloke
    Free Member

We’ve used Roca in the last few houses and it seems to be pretty good VFM

johndoh
    Free Member

Talking of urinals – did Adam Ant get the idea for his name whilst stood at one?

alfabus
    Free Member

when we did our bathroom last year, the designer was trying to flog us lefroy brooks, but we settled on (the slightly less wallet meltingly expensive) heritage bathrooms.

it is standing up well to the sort of punishment that these things get.

saladdodger
    Free Member

We looked all over B&Q etc and to be honest for us the bath store were tops for Quality/ price and needless to say there is always a sale on 🙄

bearnecessities

Twyfords/Bristan/Hudson Reed.

Then, when you’ve spunked a load of money on that nice stuff, get an incompetent, thieving arsehole to install it.

#notbitter

saladdodger
    Free Member

you could always do it yourself, it is the only way I get my place done to my satisfaction

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘Decent bathrooms suites- what brand 'names' should I look out for?’ is closed to new replies.