Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Decathlon Rockrider clothing?
  • web_toed_marsdener
    Free Member

Anyone used Decathlon's own shorts? I'm after some cheap shorts and they look pretty good for the money. I've used their Bionnassy and its v good.

kitebikeski
    Free Member

Any of their kit we have bought has been good. Son has their shorts & they have stood up his abuse!
    Their hydration packs are good too!

bodger
    Free Member

yes, bought some about 2 months ago, blk with sewn in liner called S.I.X,
    had some pretty long days in the saddle with no complaints. If you want a comft pair of shorts with a few pockets (2 with zips) give 'em a go. I paid €15 in France, or Spain.
    p.s. I think they size up on the large side. And check out some of their winter tights just avoid the cheapies. The pad looks useless,
    happy shopping 😀

Pook

i've got the jacket which is fine and looks quite good. Tenner. Shorts are fine quality but a bit, er, short for me. Knobbly knees not covered

😀

wombat

Like Bodger, I've got a pair of the S.I.X shorts, very comfy & hard wearing. They survived a significant spill onto gravel with hardly a mark.

Their other kit's good too, I have a waterproof cycling jacket, several fleeces and a couple of base layers too, good value all round I reckon

web_toed_marsdener
    Free Member

It's nice to know it's good stuff. Nothing worse than forking out a load of cash to rip it in a tumble.

Thanks all.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Decathlon Rockrider clothing?’ is closed to new replies.