• This topic has 47 replies, 26 voices, and was last updated 13 years ago by Mark.
Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • Dear Chipps,
  • yunki
    Free Member

Of Ro's last 10 topics, 7 have been purely to bait other forum users. Not really contributing in a positive manner!

fair point.. the brake threads are not my first port of call..

But as you said.. RO'S last 10 topics.. as in HIS topics… meaning.. belonging to RO.. mtb is a huge industry with participants from all walks of life and so to expect everyone to live within the same social boundaries as yourself is quite naive..

I for example certainly wouldn't consider ro's posts to be negative.. he has opened our eyes to east asian mtb.. to ex pat life.. laosian sports issues.. internet forum psychology.. xenophobia.. attitudes to controversy.. journalism.. charity.. cycling preferences.. technophobia..
    the list goes on and on

maybe you don't like his conversational style.. I certainly don't appreciate having to champion the cause of another bloke to some humpy neysayers.. so we've all got an axe to grind with the fella and each other.. but REALLY!!!!?

Drac

Ah right so you can't then Obi. Some bods on here make me laugh, some make me think, some I have no interest in what they post, some annoy me but that's life. And yes there's the odd one comes along winds me right up and as I'm very freely spoken this comes out. Clearly your a former poster who was banned for whatever reason and I take it I supported this ban. Well there you go, seem though you only get on with a dozen posters on here but yet your back again.

Anyway that's enough attention given to you obi.

IanMunro
    Free Member

I reckon Obi often leaves a cloud of dust behind him on trails though 🙂

Obi_Twa
    Free Member

No Drac, I could but just cant be bothered to. And yes, we never really did get along.

IanMunro – I have absolutely no idea what the hell you are on about.

Drac

Ah well they you go then obi your in an exclusive club of one of a few people. Well done.

specializedneeds

He's made it to two pages already!! Stop feeding him 🙄

Obi_Twa
    Free Member

Drac – thought you'd given me enough attention. Can't help yourself can you. Always got to get the last word in.

Mark

Bloody hell!

Morning everyone 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)

The topic ‘Dear Chipps,’ is closed to new replies.